Sansa Stark

II Cashmere Kitty II

❤ The White Queen ❤

CHARACTER SHEET

'Unknown.jpg

Name : Sansa Stark

Race : Velinid 

Appearance :  From Sansa's golden locks to her feminine feet , she is very appealing . Standing at 5'3 she is quit small , allowing her to be unspotable when hiding. Golden locks which fall graceful matching her figure well almost makes her look like an elf , her hair is usual never tied . A style she uses & prefers : taking two strands from the front and tying them from the back , with that she wears a pin made of pure gold her family had given her ( Look at the pic for hair style and pin on her hair ) . Almond shaped eyes that contain her crystal like orbs . The clothing . . . in your case they should be called rags , she is draped with a long fur coat and her shirt made for men is to big , yet keeps her alive .

Sansa's Outfit

6848cdc9321aaf2247fe95f1b02210c7.jpg

Skill #1 : Restoration Magic 

Skill #2 : Shaman Naturism

Professions : Enchanting 

Bio : ( Sansa's point of view ) Born and raised in a well feed family , a family with status I Sansa was of the Stark family . I was the youngest to 8 brothers scary right thats not how my family saw it , it was an honor and opportunity . Truly they were right , because my father became general and led the throne to victory countless times, the eldest son became a commander , the second the kings right hand man , the third and his brothers were all soldiers at the highest rank . The men of the Stark house hold were never home it was hard for lady Stark sending her husband and treasured sons of to battle in fear they will never come back . This weakened her health , she grew very ill first  it was her right hand she complained that she couldn't move it , then her legs and soon it was her body after weeks her body was no longer the color it used to be it had looked like it had been dyed the color blue . Soon after she was announced dead , my da- Sir Stark cried so much I thought I'd never see a man cry , he was always strong he'd seen so many deaths on the battle field . . . how could mothers lifeless body make him cry ? there was no blood , her limbs were all there , so what was it that had mad him cry till he could no more ? Waking up that very next day was hard for all of us , but we all new that life won't stop for us to get better . The very next month , the king had called the brothers and Sir Stark to a meeting , they rushed there and came back all pale faced , terror and confusion written over their faces you wouldn't possibly know how much I had asked them what had happened ? they wouldn't budge . The next morning , they were acting very strange , unusual really I remember it like yesterday my dad hugged and said that he loved me my brothers mimicked their father it was dreadful to see them leave . . . they didn't come back , the house of Stark fell like a sparrow thats been shot . They took my home away from me , I had to fire the servants , more like they left of course they did . . . what was I going to pay them ? I had to work day in and day out to get a small place with one small room that held a beed and a window that wouldn't shut I always thought it to be possessed  . Lying here in this wooden bed , it dawned on me  . . . my family never cared , no matter how much they said I love you not once did they show it , i took care of my mother till the very end I was there when she left and her words to me were " tell the boys I love them . " but I'm alright now , I'm happy , it doesn't bother me so much as it did a few seconds ago . 

Weapon : A carving knife thats hidden inside her boot .

Other : 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite sure how well the Starks would fit into Velinis, as Human-kind is currently one of the least numerous and undeveloped, almost none of them living on mainland Travina. (Some have already fled the island, however. Without giving too much away... I intend for this to have a rather drastic affect on the race for future plots/RPs)

That said though, only the background is out of place, and thus, not too major of an issue. Thus, I'd say you're good to go, and feel free to join in on the General RP thread.

(Or you may want to save Sansa for a later plot, if you so desire. Could make an early relative of the Stark family, and have her appear in a later plot, but that's just my suggestion.)

I am so sorry , I did not get your post . Sorry , for the late reply . I would love to wait and see what you have in store . Please tell me when you want my character to appear in the later plot @Thorudon

You're completely fine, haha, no worries.
And my apologies if my wording was a bit ambiguous; By "...have her appear in a later plot," I had actually meant a later plot/arch, hoping that 'The Coming of Ragnarok' doesn't end in extinction. (I get ahead of myself when thinking out plot-lines.) I love her background as it is, but I feel she may be better reserved for the sequel, seeming to be accustomed to a more civilized Human-kind, whereas Humankind is still a rather young race in the world.
My suggestion would be to create a great ancestor of Sansa for this RP and, hoping that this ends with good experiences, introduce Sansa in the future/sequel as a... 'more developed' Human.

After roughly a century from fleeing the Fimbulvin incident occurring in Velinis now, Humans on the mainland will take up more Imperialistic ideals as they carve out a section of Travina to settle, and thus transform into the Imperial-Human race. With her bio/background, I believe Sansa would be better suited as an Imperial Human, which unfortunately don't exist yet.

Otherwise though, my personal suggestion(s) aside, you are free to enter the world when/where you please. As of the moment, most of the participants seem to be centered in Orsgard, near the border of Human/Northern and Orcish/Southern Velinis.

@Cashmere Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah no worries , i didn't take it in that way at all .

I am sorry for the late reply , very late in fact . I was on a rather long business trip & could not get in contact with the site .

I think waiting for the sequal would be much wiser , since her kind doesn't yet exist . This will actually help me since i just arrived i need to catch up with every thing so waiting won't be a problem , but its really up to you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back