• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sangrones de Gelatina

Christian corral

Caterpillar Puberty
Factions

Sugarcane is home to the
Canes, a gang of flamboyant party animals who like to French kiss as much as they like to fight. Their clique is made up of Sweethearts, Playboys, Bad girls and Wiseacres.

Pinevilla is home to the
PV9s, a gang of ditsy pranksters who don’t really have a healthy sense of humor. Their clique is made up of Creeps, Arcade addicts, Pyromaniacs and Hotheads.

Any police officer with a drop of intelligence or even self-worth knows not to step foot into either of these neighborhoods. The
Tombos of Sugarcane and Pinevilla must have neither.

Setting

The Jingos are a dilapidated wasteland of abandoned neighborhoods and graffiti covered backstreets. There is so much pollution coming from the nearby factories that the sky is constantly being covered by a dark blue cloud of smoke, locking the slum into eternal night.

Sugarcane is made up of three connecting roads which all end in cul-de-sacs. Sugarcane elementary as well as the local carnecia are located in the left street of “Ink”, while Hooberberry Park and the rusted playground are located in the right street of “Doolse”. The middle street is filled with houses which are completely abandoned and reserved as hideouts and stash points for the gang.

Pinevilla is a set of housing projects bordered by train tracks. There are a total of five buildings. The first is a four story tower, the second is a long four yard block, the third and the fourth are identical cubes and the fifth is a hexagonal structure of stairs and windows. The recreational center houses the playground and the dirt mound while the pond in the middle houses the leeches and the sea monkeys.

The pink lights from Little Pill’s prestigious skyscrapers can be seen from down below at all times. The entire city is bordered by a long stretch of woods which everyone is afraid to go into.

Rules

I am the moderator and the narrator of this RP. I will be the one who opens and closes scenes, that’s all. Don’t worry I won’t go all Pablo Escobar on you. I encourage any form of creativity and ingenuity possible. However, I would like to address a few things so that this goes smoothly and so that everyone stays on the right page in respect to the tone.

No omniscience. I bet you’re probably wondering why the hell I am putting this as a rule. I mean this should be common sense right? Wrong! I have been in so many role plays where one of the members starts to “tell” each and every singular detail about their own characters thoughts, feelings, desires etc. IT’S BORING! If you’re character’s personality is really that interesting (Which it usually isn’t) then tell me through context clues, this isn’t fanfiction.net you know.

Keep your posts reasonable. Don’t be a tripe by only writing three sentences about how your character “feels”. Add stuff to the flavor of the scene, the imagery, the world building. Think of this as sharing literature. This doesn’t mean going all purple and writing a book. If you want to do that then just go back to wattpad, give everyone their fair share and turn.

Be thematic. This isn’t fanfiction or some kind of teen drama. If you like to write that type is stuff then get lost. This is a place for the bizarre and the insane. If you are a fan of absurdist dystopias such as “A clockwork orange” or “The Warriors” then this is your place. If not I hope I don’t get shot and put my vest on my chest cuz people are a mess.

Remember that if you join this… you are mine. So make sure that you think very carefully about your decision. When the slots are full, those who are inside will be a family. Yes, that is what I want… a family…

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back