Samuel Norcross

Fenris

Howling Tempest
Name: Samuel Norcross

“Cross”

Appearance:

8759325.jpg

Looking out from beneath a stock of wild auburn hair, Samuel tends to observe his surroundings with a steady amber gaze. One of his more distinguishing features is a stylized phoenix tattoo rising up his left arm.

Height: 1,86m / 6'2"

Build: His physique is wiry for someone of his height and shows signs of physical activity as usual for practitioners of his school.

Bio: Sam was still very young when his mother passed taking his unborn sister with her. It left him with no one but his estranged father who seemed more than happy to bury himself in research. Sure there were nannies and tutors but those only served to cultivate a rebellious streak in the young man.

Magic served to sooth his restless spirit but would ultimately feed his curiosity to the point at which Samuel decided to strike out on his own, leaving the broken husks of family and home behind. The streets never made for an easy life and armed with nothing but his curiosity and magic there wasn't much of a choice but join one of the gangs, Sam wasn't picky.

The first group he fell in with tried leaving him out to dry when a patrol of Silencers caught onto their less than legal operation; didn't turn out so well for either party. The Red Son's took a nasty blow that day and Samuel earned the reputation of being a sellout. People don't particularly like to admit their faults but they certainly enjoy a scapegoat. To this day there's some bad blood.

Outlook: Why should I leave the unraveling of secrets to others? Deeds not words will shape our world and I intent to make it a most enjoyable place for myself. For who else would look out for me? Those who don't have the courage to take things into their own hands have no right to complain once they've been caught up in the flow.

Temperament: Sam is a hands on kind of guy who too often allows his curiosity and instinct to take the lead. This makes him seem whimsical at times, though those who learn to navigate his moods will find an easy going guy who's just a tad too self centered.

Notable Possessions: (Anything your character usually carries that might have some significance, you don't have to include obvious things like cash or identification.)

Combat Style: Raiju Emulation: Altering his body to gain enhances strength and speed Samuel tends to dodge around the fringes of combat chipping at his opponents defense with basic manifestations while waiting for an opportunity to close in for a savage assault. Since sustaining the alteration magic is mana intensive he will usually prefer to back off should his target withstand such an charge.

Equipment: An pair of knives liberated from their respective owner in a scuffle a few weeks back. A few hands full of metal pellets shoved into various pockets. These usually help to concentrate his otherwise inaccurate ranged manifestations.

Misc: (Any extra details you would like to include about your character that doesn't really fit anywhere else. Optional, delete if not used.)

Theme Song: (A piece of music that feels like your character or resonates with them in some way. Optional, delete if not used.)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks fine so far! Did you settle on what you were doing with your magic? If you wanted to go with the magic here or the stuff we talked about via PM.

looks fine so far! Did you settle on what you were doing with your magic? If you wanted to go with the magic here or the stuff we talked about via PM.

Actually I was going to do some major editing but work had kept me occupied. I'll probably get around to it today, thanks for the reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back