Salve (greetings)

MimiWanKenobi1994

Book Keeper

Salvette,

I just created an account on here the other day and just now decided to introduce myself! I'm a very friendly and nerdy individual, so I apologize in advance! I'm currently in school, but I will definitely try to be very active! My passion is reading and writing! I've always had an over active imagination. I'm a mother to a very beautiful little girl who will be two October 28th. Her name is Skylee Windy Marie. She's mixed with white and Filipino (but she doesn't look very white. She's quite brown). I'm also twenty-two and enjoy drinking very sweet wine when the occasion allows me to do so. 

My favorite kind of role playing genre would definitely have to be fantasy! But it's only because  also enjoy fantasy type video games. I mostly prefer rpg type of games. BUt there are few non rpg games I like to play as well. I'm a HUGE Star Wars nerd. It's quite ridiculous how much I adore both the prequels and the original trilogy. Game of Thrones is also another addiction. Harry Potter and LOTR being a few other things I like as well. Currently, I'm rereading the Game of Thrones books so I can watch the newer season of GoT. 

I'm such a girl when it comes to certain things. I love me some pumpkin spice anything. I will binge watch Greys Anatomy, Orange Is The New Black, The Tudors, and Reign. I've currently gotten into a few superhero shows like Arrow and The Flash. I also like watching history type shows like Reign and such. 

I'm a mythology and world history nerd. I am very fascinated with other cultures and their history. I also took Latin for two years. Hmm... I've currently got three tattoos and one piercing. I used to have more. I want way more tattoos and a few more piercings. Pain is like an adrenaline rush for me. I'm mostly into rock music; my favorite bands are Deftones, Avenged Sevenfold, Puscifer, Tool, System of a Down, Paramore, Disturbed, Static-X, Slipknot and other bands. I even enjoy Childish Gambino and Tyler The Creator, as well as Hopsin.

I'd like to think of myself as a very open minded person. I know for a fact that that I have the most gentlest and most compassionate heart ever. I'm a hopeless romantic who trusts way too easily and forgives a lot. But I am a natural red head, so I do have a temper. I try to stay calm, but that can be very hard.

I'm not sure what else I can say!

-Michelle aka SeaChelle

Welcome to our little slice of heaven. It is great to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay. Good luck with those kiddos. I have a two year old myself. They can be a handful but are so adorbs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back