Salutations...

GStheGM

Scribe
I am GStheGM, but you can simply call me GS or Scribe.

New to this forum, but I've been roleplaying for about a decade or so. Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding active roleplays as of late so I decided to shop around for a new site to frequent and I found this place.

I enjoy all sorts genres, although I do tend towards fantasy by default. I like seeing the worlds and people that my fellow writers bring to life, and am willing to give almost any oc-driven roleplay a shot.

I also enjoy stories set in existing fictional worlds with their set rules and concepts, but only if they don't bring in interaction with pre-existing characters.(I'd play the heck out of a Dresden Files or My Hero Aca or other kind of media-based type roleplay, but only if it was running off of the themes, powersets and general ideas of those stories and not the cast.)

I prefer the roleplays I take part in to fall into a sort of middle-ground in terms of post-length. I'm not a fan of 1-liners, or super short posts, but I also long since got bored of adv-lit writing and everyone posting an entire book at a time. I typically bring three to five solid paragraphs to the mix and call it a day.

I am a semi-active poster, and do my best to keep up with everything, but I can get busy at times. That said; I respond positively to pm or message-system based reminders, and likewise am willing to plot/plan/prep/prattle on and collab through such means.

So yeah...

Salutations and I look forward to writing with you.

Welcome to RPN!

If you're looking for new roleplays be sure to check Looking for Players category where you can find various threads from people looking for 1x1 roleplays or groups, or start your own thread if you can't find anything to your liking!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi there! Hope you find what you're looking for, and/or have better luck finding roleplay partners. Wait, I just added to the hopes, didn't I?

Fantasy and OCs in preexisting, expanded worlds are always grand, particularly those with lots of thought put into them! I have declared it to be true. I'll let you search or make for threads yourself for more specifics. There are plenty of "Fandom"-based role play suggestions (1x1 or group) that are based around OCs, if you can find one for the fandom you like. MHA is pretty popular though <:

Hello. You did, indeed.

I've been having a look around; there are some promising threads about, though I intend to hold back for a day or so in order to get a feel for the setup of this place. I can already see the rp organization is different than it is on other sites I've looked into, so I'll familiarize myself before stumbling headlong into something.

I certainly agree with your declaration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back