Salutations!

TwystedPhoenix

Soldier of the Infinite Empire
Hello All, I am TwystedPhoenix though you may call me Twysted, Phoenix, Twyztad, or whatever you wish really.

The general about me is that I'm laidback and quite easy to get along with (I love everyone). Video games and more recently reading are my main hobbies. Uhh ... yeah, anything you want to know just ask away!

As for roleplaying, I haven't done much. Over the past three or so years I've been involved with roleplaying for the WWE games on quite a few different sites, all to varying degrees. As long as I can make a character I fully believe in myself and feel like I can get behind, I can ride it for a long time. The lengths of my roleplays can vary in length depending on what's going on or what is required, and I can play a multitude of character styles.

I'm not exactly a hardcore roleplayer, like I said I'm kind of laid back and relaxed, and much enjoy the casual side of things, but I am not afraid to try something new.

I'm mainly interested in possible Star Wars as well as Medieval/Medieval-Fantasy role-play but I'll dabble in whatever seems interesting.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions below, please post!

Thanks for reading!

~Twyztad

Hi TwystedPhoenix, I find it very cool that you did some role playing for WWE games. I use to watch it a whole lot, and also play the games associated with it. Welcome to RpNation.

Hi TwystedPhoenix! Welcome to RPN!

I hope you enjoy it here~
Confetti-Gun-Celebration-In-Durarara-Anime-Gif.gif

SuppaStar13 said:
Hi TwystedPhoenix, I find it very cool that you did some role playing for WWE games. I use to watch it a whole lot, and also play the games associated with it. Welcome to RpNation.
This is what we did in most of the leagues. We picked a guy that no one else had and we would roleplay as that person and play as them in the game for our weekly matches and stuff. Most recently though its switched to original characters, but the same concept.

Skyena said:
Hi TwystedPhoenix! Welcome to RPN!
I hope you enjoy it here
Thanks! I hope so too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Nation! *tosses confetti around the thread* Sorry for the late welcome, but better late than never! How are you settling in?

Kestrel said:
Welcome to the Nation! *tosses confetti around the thread* Sorry for the late welcome, but better late than never! How are you settling in?
Pretty well. Found some RPs to join, made some characters I'm having a blast playing well. Everyone I've talked to so far are nice and helpful. I like it here.

TwystedPhoenix said:
Pretty well. Found some RPs to join, made some characters I'm having a blast playing well. Everyone I've talked to so far are nice and helpful. I like it here.
I'm glad to hear that! Lemme know if you ever need help, or just want to chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back