Salutations!

Chaos Etna

Hello~! Chaos Etna here. I've been lurking for awhile now and decided I want to be a part of this community. Here's to hoping we have a fun time roleplaying together. e u e You may call me Chaos or Etna. I'm fine with either.

So some insight regarding me, I've been roleplaying for 8 years now? Yeah 8 years. I started to roleplay on Gaia and then migrated to TinierMe(RIP) and then back to Gaia which is where I now do most of my roleplaying. I'm here because for one thing, the BBCode here is amazeballs. And two, I've been looking for a new environment to roleplay in. :3 If I would say anything about my roleplaying style, I would say I'd be lazy advanced although I'm looking to be a bit more aggressive with posting replies. I usually am not satisfied with only writing three paragraphs. I will make sure I have so much more than that.

I like all kinds of genres of roleplays but I mainly roleplay fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, drama and modern. I'm a sucker for series-related roleplays as well. I mainly roleplay male characters and I very rarely roleplay females. The last one I had was back in 2013. I like feelsy plots btw. Be it happy or sad plots I will give feels. And it will be beautiful and hurtful and also heartwarming. Prepare your emotions. ; u ;

What else can I say? So far nothing else comes to mind except for the fact that I need to repeat the ending of my opener. I hope that we all get along and have a fun time roleplaying. <3 Star Guardian~ OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and Welcome! I'm new here too, only been on a few days.

But, so far, so good! Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back