Salutations!

Well, League of Legends used to be good in my opinion, and really the problem for me is the people who play it. If you want to play a game like LoL, I would suggest Smite. And Daft Punk's music is great!

I understand that's what happened to me on the last roleplay site I was on. And indeed, so what's your favorite song? (^U^) And I'll definitely check it out!

I'm pleasantly surprised at how friendly people are. That, or just how socially-awkward I am in most cases, and thank you for your kind words as well.

Hmm, League of Legends... I've never personally played it, but I heard enough of it from multiple friends, as it had been an, in my friends words, it's so freaking awesome, it's a fad. I never really played it because I'm not all that fond of MMORPGs, as it usually destroys my internet connection, so I prefer to stick with either reading a book or simply playing other consoles such as PS4, Xbox360, PSVita, 3DS, etc.

Haha! I am socially awkward as well. That being said, welcome to RpNation, and I hope to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back