Salutations! I'm New~

RhythmWolf Rocky

Dragon's Keeper
Greetings reader!

I've spent many years roleplaying and building on my story telling abilities, and I'm most interested in sharing this world with you. I was brought here by a friend of mine on Facebook. :D

I'm not much for fandom roleplays, but I can be seduced into playing some beloved characters of mine with people I've already established a roleplaying bond with. I prefer supernatural, action, adventure, and fantasy, and I appreciate dark, twisted themes, though I'm completely open to anything and everything! If you have an idea you want to bust out, send it my way.

As you probably already guessed, I'm a para / multi-para literate roleplayer, and I always write in third person, past-tense. I'm not picky about others' writing styles or abilities. It's more of a warning that I'll probably end up writing a lot :P Although for those who are into that, then here I am!

My only setback (?) is that I strictly roleplay as MALES unless I'm comfortable enough with a group or partner to bring out my femme. Please do not force me to play as a female as I really dislike that and find it extremely rude.

On a lighter note, meet some of my children!

received_791982384312373.pngViksynop.pngJonathanTruman_SynopsisOnly.png

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Happy Roleplaying~
- RWR

Greetings reader!

I've spent many years roleplaying and building on my story telling abilities, and I'm most interested in sharing this world with you. I was brought here by a friend of mine on Facebook. :D

I'm not much for fandom roleplays, but I can be seduced into playing some beloved characters of mine with people I've already established a roleplaying bond with. I prefer supernatural, action, adventure, and fantasy, and I appreciate dark, twisted themes, though I'm completely open to anything and everything! If you have an idea you want to bust out, send it my way.

As you probably already guessed, I'm a para / multi-para literate roleplayer, and I always write in third person, past-tense. I'm not picky about others' writing styles or abilities. It's more of a warning that I'll probably end up writing a lot :P Although for those who are into that, then here I am!

My only setback (?) is that I strictly roleplay as MALES unless I'm comfortable enough with a group or partner to bring out my femme. Please do not force me to play as a female as I really dislike that and find it extremely rude.

On a lighter note, meet some of my children!

View attachment 398539View attachment 398542View attachment 398544

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Happy Roleplaying~
- RWR

You have interesting characters. And wow- we're mostly the same except for the fact that i end up (almost always) play as the female. But then again, I always enjoy playing as male whenever I get the chance. I like dark twisted themes, fluff, slice of life and fantasy.

Anyway, if you would like to roleplay hit me up! :)

You have interesting characters. And wow- we're mostly the same except for the fact that i end up (almost always) play as the female. But then again, I always enjoy playing as male whenever I get the chance. I like dark twisted themes, fluff, slice of life and fantasy.

Anyway, if you would like to roleplay hit me up! :)

Thanks! We should do something dark, as I'm a little angst deprived... I'll send you a PM :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back