• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sakurasou (No previous knowledge needed + Accepting)

Would it be okay if my character was already settled in her dorm instead of moving in? If not, that's cool, I'm just asking ^^

Its alright, I said "Mostly" or something close to that, meaning I was allowing it.

In the rp post I mean

This is probably one of the larger posts I have done on my mobile.

Messenger said:

Chinami Inami

Chinami swayed all the way around, as she heard footsteps that started grow louder, accompanied by another girl's voice, that must be another student or a roommate, she thought as she gave a small, somewhat shy wave of her hand when Kiku started to introduce herself to her, holding the rabbit tightly as the roommate paused, wondering what was going on. "No." Chi said simply as she didn't recall packing a cat with her luggage. "My name is Chinami Inami, for now I suppose it is nice to see you too. I sometimes go by Chi" She said hesitantly as she started to go back outside, putting her stuffed rabbit gently to the side. "Could you help me move in?" Chi asked her as she needed to bring in a desk, a bed usually wasn't needed, due to her insomnia. She rubbed the ends of her hair, a habit of hers that usually never shrinks, her eyes not changing. She was pretty scrawny and weak, so she NEEDED help to bring in most of the items in her car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back