• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Saints Row: Steelport RP .: OPEN :.

Which Saints Row Steelport events?

• Saints Row: The Third

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints Row: IV

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters

The Lavender Phoenix

.:Blood that Heals:.
Hello. I've been a roleplayer and a huge fan of Saints Row for 4 years now; using original characters.

The rp will be taking place in Steelport. Above in the poll, choose if you'd prefer the events of Saints Row: The Third or Saints Row:IV

I don't like to set up rules, but there are limits.

1. No God characters/No overpowered characters. If you're going to make them have powers and such, they should have a weakness.
  2. No furries, please? I think they're cool and all, but bipedal animals don't seem very Saints Row-y. This does not apply to rule one if your character is able to morph into animals.
  3. Not a rule but would be much appreciated: If we could have some main characters from the Saints Row series. I.e; Phillipe, Matt Miller, Johnny Gat, Kinzie Kensington, Pierce, Ben King, etc...

Please fill out the character sheet below so anyone that's joining in can know a bit more about who you're roleplaying. If wanted, post an image of them alongside it.:smiled:

NOTE*** If it happens to be a cannon character, just link their Wikia.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Weight:

Height:

Neighbourhood:

Appearance:

Gang (if applicable):

About me:

Name: Aria Battaglia

Weight: "Don't you know it's rude to ask a girl her weight?!" (106lbs.)

Height: 5'1 / 5'6

Neighbourhood: Burn Hills

Appearance: Midnight black hair with faded streaks of blue; neon blue eyes, pale skin and very fragile looking.

Gang (if applicable): None

About me: "Not afraid to admit; for a broken computer I'm pretty cocky and sarcastic. My body glitches out, and I bleed coding. Strange, isn't it? If I like you, you'll notice." She rolled her eyes and pouted out a smile. "Anyways. Don't get in my way." Raising a fist, she engulfed her arms in flames of binary code.

10556365_668075046632800_4216092796311212560_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back