• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sail with me (Lore/rules)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

liostwolf

Idees Idees PenutTheGhost PenutTheGhost Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician JDaQuavion JDaQuavion BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess (sorry for taking so long)

Map:
1672391261643.jpeg

Elkenbane:
1672391341702.png
Elkenbane is the most populated city largely because of its large size, well-structured communities, and structured government system. They trade in precious metals and gemstones as well as fish or other aquatic life. It is prime for most people who want to just live a contemporary with little casualties. It is the most progressed into the "new world" ideology.

Nealin:
1672391412746.png
Nealin is considered a neutral point between just about everyone. Rules are decided by individual people. It is considered a more lawful version of Methnorth. There are ports lining just about the entire island and people often come and go as they please. There is no true trade system, nor is there any possible way for one to exist. Seeing as they exist solely as individuals, they are not sticking to, or progressing on a new thought.

Branswhit:
1672391485134.png
Branswhit is a place of farmers and outsiders. The land is governed my Elkenbane and there for they are required to pay taxes to them. A large majority of the land is left uninhabited or used for farming and there are only 3 main areas of population, one central gathering for the common folk not interested in their trade.

New Reginal:
1672391524914.png
After the civil war within the now called Elkenbane, those who lost moved themselves to new land, and named it after what their home used to be called. They are now enemies with Elkenbane. They specialize in military combat and therefor have a large army, now ready in case they ever take their home back.

Melanorth:
1672391553598.png
Melanoth is a place for criminals, every square inch of the land is filled with buildings, people, and all other sorts. There are no such things as rules in this land and they have little to no interactions with the other countries, wishing to stay away from said people. No one who is there wants to be there, not truly.

Land of Exiles:
1672391585606.png
As the name states, this is where exiles go. A land of those who couldnt get away. Here is where the water runs red.

Layion:
1672391638200.png
Harson:
Harson is much like Greyhold, and full heartedly believe that they are more civil and worthy. Even with the war raging, they attempt to keep the commons folk out of it, but even with this dire attempt most residents are fully aware and educated of the war and politics. A time long before most citizens were born, they had the support of what is now called Elkbane, and refuse to call it by its new name, instead calling it by its old name, Reginel. They currently have the support of New Reginel, without any conscience then promise of safety.

Using the small bit of fertile land that they do have, they trade in crops.

Glenhold:
Much like Harson the people of Glenhold very strongly believe that they are the ones who deserve to win, who deserve to have the support of all. Currently Elkbane supports them and often will send over shipments of supplies and occasionally backup. But, because of this they are required to pay taxes, or in the very least send over all material found that is not immediately beneficial to the war.

They specialize in providing exotic meats to the rest of the people.

Golden Islands:
1672391662967.png
It is rumored that great treasure lays here, for those brave enough to take it. Not much else is known, other then its dangerous.

Everywhere there lies a great diversity of races and culture, no matter the norm.

Attachments

• 1672391442047.png
    1672391442047.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Rules:
1: Be respectful
-basically, dont be a jerk and respect others' beliefs and such
2: Dont op yourself
-you're not the main character, we all are.
3: No meta
-Honestly, its boring
4: Post at least a paragraph
-not much to elaborate here, I just dont want to deal with little to no effort
5: This isnt really a rule but reach out to me
-if you need clarification, help, or anything else, just shoot me a dm, i dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back