• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sail with me (OOC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nice one. Looking forward to cracking on with this. Have you got a template in mind for character sheets or is it a free for all?

Nice one. Looking forward to cracking on with this. Have you got a template in mind for character sheets or is it a free for all?
Well, first off, I was thinking of letting people read over the lore for a day (so I should have it up today). But anyways, I wasn’t thinking a template more so requirements if that makes sense. Like age, name, picture, race, etc.

Well, first off, I was thinking of letting people read over the lore for a day (so I should have it up today). But anyways, I wasn’t thinking a template more so requirements if that makes sense. Like age, name, picture, race, etc.
Cool cool. That works for me. Thanks

Thanks and for you too!🎉🎉🎉🎉

It’s all good! To answer your question though, I prefer post order!

Once ive gotten the rest of the cs submitions, and hopefully a few more opinions on post order vs when you can (currently we will be going with post order)... We can get started on the rp! I also forgot to mention that this will be pg13 friendly leaning. Now, obviously there is going to be a bit of gore, but it we could try and stay away from sexual topics that would be greatly apriciated!

I would also love to have a DNM list, so if any of you have anything that you would prefer to stay out of the rp, you can either mention it here, or send me a dm!

I should make my cs soon, but I think post order would work for me. 👍

Alrighty! Two more character sheets (not rushing btw) then we're good to go! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store.

Sorry, I'm just busy with my face claim. Wish I was a better drawer tbh. I should have it up by today.

All done! 👍🙂🎉🤸🤸🤸🥧 Hopefully my character is fine.

Alrighty, everyone’s sheet is in, I’ll have main up soon, is there any preferred slots for people in post order, or do you want me to just decide randomly?

I was wondering if it wasn’t too much to ask if I could go near the middle? Like 3-5?

I don't mind going early. Managed to catch COVID after two years of avoiding it and need something to do over the weekend, what with the isolation.

Doesn't really matter to me, whatever works for you. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back