Saiko "Psycho" Arata - Glass

Kyon

The Straight Man
ec72d0ef1b9bff13052761d5119cb476.jpg

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Name:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Call me Saiko Arata!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Nickname:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"For some odd reason, everyone calls me Psycho."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Species:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Obviously, I'm a human!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Talent:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Glass[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Abilities:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"You'll love to hear this!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Talent: Saiko has the odd ability to manipulate atoms to turn them into glass. He uses this by moving the glass at specific angles to deflect incoming projectiles. Furthermore, he can shape the glass to magnify sunlight at targets. Finally, he can easily fire shards of the glass at a high rate of fire with quick velocity.[/FONT]

Side Effect: Saiko's talent has one side effect. Any time he uses his "Talent", hundreds of microscopic shards of glass are sent scattering in several directions. While it doesn't affect Saiko, larger pieces may be able to harm others.

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Other: Saiko is incredibly deductive and intelligent. He can easily tell if someone is lying without a hitch. He also has great problem solving skills which is useful in many situations.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Age:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Fifteen years young!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Gender:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"I'm clearly a guy!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Appearance:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Personality:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Trust me, you'll only wish you'd have met me sooner."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Saiko is a crazed psychopath whose mind can easily snap in an instant. He lures his prey in by threatening them, giving them something they want, or simply attacking them wherever he may be seeing them at the moment. Along with his "Talent", his weapon of choice is a clean old pair of scissors. Saiko is very twisted, loves the concept of death, and HATES being defiled.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Biography:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Aren't bullies such a drag!?"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Ever since he was a little kid, Saiko was constantly tortured by bullies and his parents. Everywhere he turned seemed to only bring him either mental or physical pain. His mind quickly became corrupted, soon causing him to snap into the psycho he is now and releasing his "Talent". He killed both his mother and his father, as well as anyone that ever wronged him accidentally during a fit of rage with his Glass ability. Now he lives a life of constant torture and terror, his mind being clouded by the voices of those he killed. Some normal people that haven't even done him wrong are now seen as enemies in his eyes.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Quirks:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"I tend to cut things with my scissors. It's a little known habit of mine."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Reason for Attending Helios:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"To be honest, I honestly don't know why I'm here."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']That was a lie. He knows his reason for attending. He just doesn't want to accept it. Saiko is enrolled here to hone in his power so that he doesn't have to accidentally keep hurting others.[/FONT]

ec72d0ef1b9bff13052761d5119cb476.jpg

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Name:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Call me Saiko Arata!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Nickname:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"For some odd reason, everyone calls me Psycho."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Species:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Obviously, I'm a human!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Talent:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Glass[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Abilities:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"You'll love to hear this!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Talent: Saiko has the odd ability to manipulate atoms to turn them into glass. He uses this by moving the glass at specific angles to deflect incoming projectiles. Furthermore, he can shape the glass to magnify sunlight at targets. Finally, he can easily fire shards of the glass at a high rate of fire with quick velocity.[/FONT]

Side Effect: Saiko's talent has one side effect. Any time he uses his "Talent", hundreds of microscopic shards of glass are sent scattering in several directions. While it doesn't affect Saiko, larger pieces may be able to harm others.

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Other: Saiko is incredibly deductive and intelligent. He can easily tell if someone is lying without a hitch. He also has great problem solving skills which is useful in many situations.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Age:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Fifteen years young!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Gender:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"I'm clearly a guy!"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Appearance:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Personality:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Trust me, you'll only wish you'd have met me sooner."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Saiko is a crazed psychopath whose mind can easily snap in an instant. He lures his prey in by threatening them, giving them something they want, or simply attacking them wherever he may be seeing them at the moment. Along with his "Talent", his weapon of choice is a clean old pair of scissors. Saiko is very twisted, loves the concept of death, and HATES being defiled.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Biography:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Aren't bullies such a drag!?"[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Ever since he was a little kid, Saiko was constantly tortured by bullies and his parents. Everywhere he turned seemed to only bring him either mental or physical pain. His mind quickly became corrupted, soon causing him to snap into the psycho he is now and releasing his "Talent". He killed both his mother and his father, as well as anyone that ever wronged him accidentally during a fit of rage with his Glass ability. Now he lives a life of constant torture and terror, his mind being clouded by the voices of those he killed. Some normal people that haven't even done him wrong are now seen as enemies in his eyes.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Quirks:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"I tend to cut things with my scissors. It's a little known habit of mine."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Reason for Attending Helios:[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']"To be honest, I honestly don't know why I'm here."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']That was a lie. He knows his reason for attending. He just doesn't want to accept it. Saiko is enrolled here to hone in his power so that he doesn't have to accidentally keep hurting others.[/FONT]

Accepted!!~ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back