Sai

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
dragonborn_ranger_by_draixe.jpg
Name: Sai
Class: Ranger
Class Mastery/Expertise Rating: ★

Race: Median (with Lizard blood)

Short Backstory: Sai was born into a small, tight-knit group of lizardlike Median in a forested area. Her life was quiet, growing up, and she was sheltered, knowing little of the outside world and content to be with her friends and family. She was certain all of her childhood and adolescence that she would simply grow to be a huntress of the village, decided by her parentage, as well as bear children for the male who chose her, once she had come of age. This ideal of a simple life was shattered when a large group of humans stormed the village one night, driven to this by the escalating tensions between the races. The Median refused to leave the forest as they had lived there for hundreds of years before the humans came and began expanding towards the area, and when they simply would not leave, the humans forced them out, killing many... including Sai's family.

The remaining Median picked up and looked for somewhere else to go, and Sai followed, not knowing what else she could do. But as they saw more of the world, she found herself longing to start a new life, since all that she loved the most had been stripped from her here. The village elder agreed to let her go, and she now travels in search of purpose, meaning and love to replace what she had lost.

Stats:
Health: 13(+5)+1 Mana: 2 Stamina: 18(+4)
Attack: 18(+5)+2 Defense: 8+1
Magic: 1 Resist: 18

Skills & Spells:

Equipment:
The bow shown in the image above, strong wood with iron accents for added durability and bound with twine made from strong plant fiber. Increases attack by 1.

To go along with it, she always wears a a simple leather quiver on her back, filled with 20 iron-tipped arrows.Grants access to "ammo"-type skills.

Studded leather armor, simple and nearly primitive in its design, which doesn't cover a large portion of her midriff, legs and arms, and is mostly there to protect vital organs and the like while providing excellent mobility. Increases defense by 1.

A simple Iron dagger, no ornateness about it, showing clearly that Sai's people don't care for things to look pretty near as much as an item's functionality. Increases attack by 1.

A Jade amulet around her neck and simple woven iron bracelets on both wrists, gifts from various males courting her throughout her adolescence.Increases health by 1.

Inventory: a map and compass, herbs and poultices for general medicinal use,

Reinhardt Reinhardt

Last edited:
quiver on her back, filled with 20 iron-tipped arrows.

Are you sure you want to push through with this? It will limit your ranged attacks (and possibly skills as well), but it would also grant you some benefits, such as new skills (per type of arrow) and bonuses. Of course, once you run out of arrows, you'll be buying/crafting it which would require you to spend DC.

There's another bow-user, a mage specifically, that hasn't opted using a counted amount of arrows (so I'm assuming it's infinite ammo), and I'm rather lenient since the system is yet to be tested. You could also go that way, but lose the pros and cons of using a counted ammo system.

Hmmm... I think I will stick with the arrows. I built her to (hopefully) be a rather burst-damagey type of character, and if I get bonuses just for having limited arrows, that will only reinforce that playstyle.
Reinhardt Reinhardt

Last edited:
Apparently, I do not have the ability to edit your post, so if you would, help me out here. DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
The following bolded text must be placed in your cs.

The bow shown in the image above, strong wood with iron accents for added durability and bound with twine made from strong plant fiber. Increases attack by 1.

To go along with it, she always wears a a simple leather quiver on her back, filled with 20 iron-tipped arrows.Grants access to "ammo"-type skills.

Studded leather armor, simple and nearly primitive in its design, which doesn't cover a large portion of her midriff, legs and arms, and is mostly there to protect vital organs and the like while providing excellent mobility. Increases defense by 1.

A simple Iron dagger, no ornateness about it, showing clearly that Sai's people don't care for things to look pretty near as much as an item's functionality. Increases attack by 1.

A Jade amulet around her neck and simple woven iron bracelets on both wrists, gifts from various males courting her throughout her adolescence.Increases health by 1.

Other than that, your equipment should not be part of your inventory, all worn & combat-related items are placed at equipment and the rest at inventory.

Oh, and one more thing.

a vial of deadly poison for coating arrowheads. Grants access to "Poison Shot".

If you place this in the equipment section, since it will be granting a bonus. Refer to the bolded text, should you desire to do so. Otherwise, poison-coated arrows using this will do not impact in combat, but in non-combat related scenarios instead.

Apparently, I do not have the ability to edit your post, so if you would, help me out here. DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
The following bolded text must be placed in your cs.

Other than that, your equipment should not be part of your inventory, all worn & combat-related items are placed at equipment and the rest at inventory.

Oh, and one more thing.

If you place this in the equipment section, since it will be granting a bonus. Refer to the bolded text, should you desire to do so. Otherwise, poison-coated arrows using this will do not impact in combat, but in non-combat related scenarios instead.
All changes made. :3

Please add the bonuses, separate them from the free stat points. Refer to this format:
Code:
base stat (+bonus stat) +equipment bonus

It should look like this:
1 (+1) +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back