• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sacrifice of the Lamb [CLOSED]

Atsuko

Breathe

SACRIFICE OF THE LAMB

tumblr_nor4l6YxH61uvyzz2o1_500.gif

PLOT

The powerful country Elereal was ruled by two rival kingdoms who despised each other from the bottom of their heart.

Wars waged on for years between the two Kingdoms,

staining the once peaceful and prosperous country with blood and corruption.

As a punishment for their brutish behavior, the gods sent down a prophet to foretell the cruel fate of the two kingdoms.

In the dead of the winter, when no living creature could survive

A child shall be born to the Kingdom of Xier and another shall be born to the Kingdom of Caria

Both when the hour strikes midnight

Their cries will echo throughout the night, clashing like their two kingdoms

However, in order to repay for their bloodline’s sins their birth will be nothing but a curse to their two kingdoms

If by the age of eighteen, the day of coronation, one of them is not killed

BOTH kingdoms shall fall into another mysterious country’s hands and the power of Elereal will be nothing but a myth

One will live a life of glory

While the other will run from death for the rest of their life

Just as foretold, a beautiful princess was born to the King of Xier, and a handsome prince was born to the King of Caria.

However, the day of their birth was full of gloom as both Kings knew that one of them would have to murder the other’s child in order for their own to survive.

Assassination attempts, infiltrations, kidnappings slowly began to destroy both kingdoms leading to both of them deciding on the day of the Sacrifice of the Lamb.

The two children will be placed in a locked room where no one could go in and would be forced to fight till only one survived.

However on the night of the fight, the princess disappeared.

For months, the princess could not be found so both kingdoms settled with the fact that the princess had been the sacrifice and that the Prince of Caria was the survivor.

However just a few months before the coronation of the Prince, the Princess reappeared under the disguise of a concubine to assassinate the heralded prince to take back her rightful throne.

Who was to be the sacrifice?

CHARACTERS

Muse A- Princess of Xier (to be disguised as a concubine and will not be known as a princess) TAKEN

Muse B- Prince of Caira (notices a familiar scar on the nape of her neck and takes her in as a concubine to confirm his suspicions)
TAKEN

Muse C- Prodigy assasin who took the Princess of Xier in when she ran away from the death trap that the Kingdom of Caira had set up; follows the princess to the Kingdom of Caira in order to find a past love who was captured during their mission to assassinate a high ranking noble in the Kingdom of Caria
TAKEN

Muse D- Crown princess of Caira who is the fiancee of Prince of Caria and will do anything to make sure he becomes the King of Elereal (was captured as a prisoner, but the King of Caira was impressed by her ambition and took her in as his own personal royal assasin and even raised her to a rank where she could marry his son--possible connection to Muse C ? ? ? ? ? ?)
TAKEN

no slide
no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ethereal @boyguro @CellarDoor

I doubt you guys would be interested in a historical angsty romance role play, but I really enjoyed your guy's writing style so just tagging you guys just in case yey
:)

*dies*

Well, I'd definitely like to play as muse B. I'm capable of writing up to 4 paragraphs and such, and can seriously express certain emotions and such. I ain't one who considers cheesy romance as the focal point of stories, heck, I don't even include them in my posts or storyline.

If you want to review my posting style, please do refer here:

Detailed - HOLO | GRAPHIC | DREAMS

I love this plot, and you definitely know that I love your writing ideas and style as well. I appreciate the tag, dolly.

I would love to join this. If it's okay with you, Muse D, is what I'd like to reserve/persue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back