• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Saban's Power Rangers: The untold story.

(This is the Roleplay thread for the Gritty Power Rangers Roleplay. Please make you first post either include your accepted CS or be your accepted CS)

Character Sheet Submittal Thread
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/power-rangers-the-untold-story-cs.320368/

Rules:

No RPing until your OC is accepted.

Don't be a dick

Talk to me over any concerns/suggestions you might have

Spread the word about the thread!!!

Have fun.

The start of an incredible adventure. In this episode, we meet the heroes and villains of our story.

Its a dark foggy night,in the year 209X. Mist curled between the skyscrapers of Neo-New York as the hard neon fought brightly against the night. The city was peaceful tonight, at least for now.

It was nearing midnight. The moon had slipped under the skyline and reflected brightly against the skyscrapers and vehicles that floated through the sky.

Although it was a quiet night one couldn't help but think that tonight could be the beginning of something monumental.

The night life was alive inside the city. Clubs blared loud music, dance bars stood high above the tallest buildings competing with the stars for the sky's space. Neo New York was a utopia in the making for youth.

Last edited:

848c3ae4ae26440dd9a42c830bd100ca.jpg

《《The Alien》》
☆☆☆☆☆

"Oh come on babe~" Spoke one of the men around Aeres as she tried so desperately to ignore them, one hand on her lap as the other reached for her cup of alcohol. In all honesty, she didn't know why she drank it. She wasn't human, and alcohol had no affect on her. Maybe she just liked the feeling of being, "Normal", for once in her life. Whatever the fuck Normal even meant anymore.

"Come on, we just want to show you a good time." Another grinned, leading a hand to her thigh, where she glared at him through her shades, her red lipstick sticking out like a Crimson soaked dress. The man backed up, laughing. "Feisty, I like my women feisty."

'Why does this always happen to me?' She thought as the same man grabbed her arm, "Come on, we won't bite. Well, too much." He winked as the rest of the men laughed. She took in a deep breath, getting ready to punch the man with full force. Ok, maybe not full force. Normal Humans couldn't exactly handle a hit from the Alien.

(My OC won't be introduced right away)

"Cmon just gimme a chance" the man cooed,pressing in closer. His breath smelled of hard liquor as he showed her a toothy grin.

Him and the other male were all over the young girl. They weren't exactly hiding it either. In this day and age crimes even as severe as rape were child's play in certain neighborhoods.

Right as the men seemed they were about to pouch the young girls phone vibrated and text message from a 4 digit number came across the screen,illuminating the man's glazed over eyes.

"Come to this address. There is much to discuss."

Below an address was listed. Although it was in an old abandoned part of town

《《The Alien》》
☆☆☆☆☆

Aeres glared at the man with a hateful passion, they were really beginning to get on her nerves. She reached into her pocket, where there was a pocket knife, but before she could move, her phone rang. She blinked, bringing out as one thought ran through her head.

'I don't have a phone.'

Her phone had broken a week ago, and she sure as hell didn't have a phone in her pocket, then . . . then how . . . She didn't question it, moving the men aside as she walked off. One of them followed her, but as she went into an ally, she walked out, a bit of blood on her black leather jacket. She wiped it off, making sure that it was completely gone, before looking back up.

She arrived at the abandoned apartment, pocket-knife in hand as she spun it around her fingers. She was ready, if it was an attack, but she came out of curiosity.

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22

A door on the side of the building opened as if by itself. Seeing as the building was old and unrenovated, the air that leaked through the entrance was stale and musty.

Another message scrolled on screen
Please come inside

If one looked in the doorway, the path lead to a small set of stairs. The dark seemed to swallow the stairway almost immediately,lending the building even more creepiness.

The door creaked and moaned in the night air,as if waiting for her decision.

Black Jade Black Jade

《《The Alien》》
☆☆☆☆☆

She walked in, of course, the thought of what lied beyond the door overtook her. She opened the door, shocked by the darkness. "Creepy . . ." she muttered, "But yet so damn intriguing. I'm In."

She felt the strangest feeling of deja'vu.

As she proceeded down the stairs,they creaked under her wieght, as the sounds of bolts and wood moving and shifting could be heard underfoot before eventually ending at a large open area at the bottom.

Once she set foot on the bottom floor she was greeted by a small robot with a dome shaped head and lightning bolt on his chest.

"Hello! Please follow me as I will guide you to go see Zordon. You're the one known as Aeres correct?"

Black Jade Black Jade

《《The Alien》》
☆☆☆☆☆

Never in the young girls life had she ever imagined she'd be doing something like this, seeing something like this. Never would she had imagined that she would be lead to an old apartment, on the worst side of town, I mean, she was used to the strangest and most disgusting things. With where she lived, it was surprising she still had her innocence, and her kindness.

She'd seen everything from drug deals, to drive by's, to sexual harassment, and leading to even murderers. She'd seen EVERYTHING.

But even this was a first.

"Y-Yeah . . . " she muttered, "That's me."

"Alright. Please miss. Follow me." The small robot then turned and walked off quickly consumed by the darkness as the door at the top of the stairs closed.

Then what seemed like the Sun filled the room as a wall to the back of the basement floor lit up in sequence of flashing light as an aged face appeared to phase through it, bringing a sharply dressed body with it. Slowly a large, computer terminal rose in front of the man to about waist height before coming to a stop.

The man gazed over the girl in assessment. Almost as if his eyes had done this plenty of times before.

"Welcome to the greatest warriors in the galaxy." The man started. "We have been watching you for quite some time, Alpha and I"

With this the small robot waved.

"We're excited to finally meet you."

Black Jade Black Jade

《《The Alien》》
☆☆☆☆☆

Ok, yeah, that was definitely not what she had expected to hear. But the feeling of De ja vu was burning to much to ignore. This had DEFINITELY happened before, many, many times before. Different versions, people, no, it was her. She . . . She was . . .

Suddenly, she was shocked back to reality as the man came out, and she raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms. "Well I suppose that means you aren't a human?" She asked, "That'd make both of us. . ."

"Aliens?" The man said with a smirk "Extraterrestrial anomalies?"

"Anyway, I'll fill you in. You have been chosen to join a team of intergalactic warriors that fill fight for the sake of the planet!" The man began to pace around the room as he spoke. "This team is called the Power Rangers, and there have been many before you.

"This team will be the first team in decades. Due to the lack of trust in the previous team, I had thought that maybe the Power Rangers was a idea of the past. That maybe there were no more youth that could stand for what's right...

But with the state of decline the world is in,I figured giving the Rangers one last shot was the least I could do for the planet I had called home for so many decades."

Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:
Kira walked down the street barely paying attention to anything around her , the new book she gad just gotten was getting to a good part and she didnt want to wait any longer then she had to. Pulling on her headphones she listened to old music and podcats on her way to her favorite spot under a tree near the now abbandoned skatepark.

Kira took her seat and continueec reading tapping on her book as the music played through her headphones.

As Kira read, the letters on the pages seemed to morph and twist before her eyes.

Changing from the novel of intrest to a message only she could see.

"Come to this address Kira,we're waiting for you."

Below an address was listed. This address led to the same building that Zaron and Aeres were in at this moment. An ominous wind blew over shoulder as to signal the impending future.

《《The Alien》》
☆☆☆☆☆
That . . . May have been the dumbest thing that she had ever heard. And she had heard some weird, dumb, idiotic shit through her life. People saying the earth was flat, the center of the sun was made of ice, and that clothes were symbiotic beings made to kill humans. But this, this had t take the cake.

She cracked a smile, slowly giggling, growing into an uncontrollable laugh. "P-Power Rangers?" She asked, "Galactic Warriors? Is this some kind of joke?"

Zordon smirked
" I mean you don't have to join, you can leave here,we wipe your memory and this conversation never happened"

As he spoke, a few battle clips played in the background.

Clips of rangers fighting alien species large and small. In the mix of footage a grainy news video was seen. The clip seemed to be from the early 2000s, it dipicted a team of Rangers jumping across a group of skyscrapers as they crumbled under foot,as a giant monster crushed the buildings with one swipe.

Another clip showed the Rangers handling a press conference with the world senate leaders.

And the final clip was of a previous team of Rangers mourning the loss of one of thier own. The group was collectively broken and crying as the tattered remains of a body were lowered into the ground.

"As you can see miss, this isn't some type of game,nor is it a campy 90's tv show. But if you'd like to leave the door is there" He said pointing towards the stairs.

With that he walked back into the wall,disappearing.

Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:
Kira looked at the book and closed ot quickly thinking she was goining nuts, no matter how she looked at it there was no way she was making this up in her head. She got up and quickly put everything in her bag before rushing off the tge adress given to her in the book.

Kira pushed the door open slightly and looked in "Hello? Anyone here?" She asked before stepping inside quietly incase she was alone.

"It seems another has arrived! Alpha said as the small robot hobbled up the stairs to greet the cautious teen.

"Hello! I'm alpha!'' The robot yelled to the top of the stairs. He gave a small wave.

"Follow me this way" he said to Kira, before being swallowed by the darkness

Kira watched the robot carefully and followed it slowly not sure what to make of the situation " what do you want from me" she said holding her book tighter in her hands slightly scared and freaked out by her surroundings. She picked up her pace catching up to the robot so she is not alone in the unfamiliar place.

"The robot exhaled a mechanical laugh,"Kira, you been selected to become a member of the Power Rangers. The galaxies fiercest warriors. As they came to the bottom of the stairs,once again the back wall of the basement was doused in light as a sharply dressed Zordon stepped through.

"Why hello my dear,you must be Kira I assume?"

Kira stoppedvin her tracks and her eyes widened when she heard her name " h-How do you know my name mister" she asked stuttering slightly from being scared. She was sure that she had never seen these 2 before in her life but got a sort of nostalgic vibe when power rangers were brought up " you mean the 1990s tv show right? Ive heard about it but never thought it was true"

"Well Kira we've been watching you for a while. We'd like you to become a Power Ranger, and yes they are real. You know how Hollywood plays up things. You see,its alot more gritty in real life. Everything is turned up a notch.

"Now I know we're asking alot of you.I can also say it's safe to assume you know the dangers of this." Zordon paused,sighing.

"Will accept our offer?"

Kira smiled slightly and nodded " Who wouldn't want to be a hero!" she exclaimed offering her hand to the being infront of her " I agree to join your mission" she said much more calmer then her first reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back