• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴠᴇᴍʀᴏsᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴍᴇʏ - ᴏᴏᴄ

Characters
Here

clxssified

x o x o
80d10b64a9451a9b9c8c4f15fc61f3b8.gif

welcome to the ooc for vemrose academy !
there will be a discord which will become our main area for plotting/discussion: joining isn't compulsory but i'd really recommend it!
please tag me in this thread when you have a completed sheet for me to review!
i will be posting acceptances in this thread. once your character is accepted, i'll send you a link to the discord.
official deadline for sheets is december 5th (as i come back from a trip), but i'm hoping to begin plotting beforehand.
for now, use this thread for discussions, questions, and getting to know each other.
thanks a lot, guys! c:

Hi there! I think my characters are completed, so please let me know if they're not up to par! clxssified clxssified
This all looks super fun, and I'm really excited to begin. It's nice to meet you all :)

oh HECK YEAH!!!! i have general boards for my kids but... making one for this rp in specific sounds... spicy >:3

just finished dahlia! hope y'all like my gals, i love everyone's characters so far!
Ooh, I love her sm already. So pretty, and I'm really excited to see how she interacts with everyone! :o

when you have mood boards already for dahlia and wil ,,,,,
oohh my god, I need to do this! I haven't made boards in a HOT second haha

oh HECK YEAH!!!! i have general boards for my kids but... making one for this rp in specific sounds... spicy >:3
;D

Wait so I've had Bambi done for a while, do I still need to wait for approval or have they not been approved or...?? I'm really confused :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back