• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♚ [ᴏᴄᴄ] ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ's ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ♚

i'm trying to pick a name for my character, which ones do you think would work best?
- briar rose
- allegra
- odette
- jane
feel free to suggest more!

if i forgot to tag you, i'm sorry. ):
Lacuna Lacuna mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude @avifors @tiedyed unicorn @H A N A K O shapeshifting shapeshifting k a r m a k a r m a @unlovable Sega Sega @duende philocaly philocaly Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Hello Hello vellichor. vellichor. nymphadora. nymphadora. p y u p y u Bhlow Bhlow

I'm horrible at choosing but I can suggest more names <3

- Genevieve
- Juliette
- Gabrielle
- Felicity

but yes, odette is really nice also

tbh, Odette was definitely the one that caught my eye because of the Swan Princess :'^) Or, as vellichor. vellichor. suggested, Juliette! "Ette" as a suffix is always so pretty~

omg, i like briar rose the most. uvu whenever i hear odette i think of the swan princess hahaha

i'm done with my application! c: let me know if it passes. UvU

hey! I'm rev :)
just wondering if someone will turn out to be "Madam Manhattan" or if that role will be rp'd? will there be like blog posts scandles too? That would be interesting.

[IMGhttp://data.whicdn.com/images/281852447/large.jpg[/IMG]

Eleanor Rigby Tinley
no slide
"I don't think punk ever really dies, because punk rock attitude can never really die."- Billy Idol

parents: Wionna Tinley, biker and free spirit. Eric Hartman, punk rocker

likes: Losing herself in jazz music, loud concerts, pushing peoples' buttons, not caring, Prince and the smell of real lavender, not artificial lavender.

dislikes; People who take themselves too seriously, people who think nothing can be changed, tea, ruined books and non-intelligent people.

strength: The ability to totally blow off any attempted insult, her passion, her outspoken attitude, her ability to love and her intelligence.
weakness: Her willingness to punch someone if they push it too far, her outspoken attitude, her stubbornness, and her apathy to others' opinions.

personality: Shoot any snide comment towards Eleanor and the most you'll get is a middle finger and her signature smirk as if she knows something you have yet to figure out. She can be mean in unintentional ways, but it's usually intentional. But, she isn't a mean person. Because of her background, she's a little rough around the edges. Insult her history, family, or lifestyle, you'll probably get hit. Don't mistake her roughness as not caring. Eleanor shows caring in unexpected ways at unexpected times. She believes in making the world a better place. She speaks out against the government and will attend rallies, riots, marches, and protests. She hopes to make music one day that changes the world.

history; Eleanor was a result of a one night stand with a punk rocker who was on tour. Her mother gave birth at the Sturgis motorcycle rally. Since that day, Eleanor has found family in the rough and tough crowd that is motorcycle gangs, both dangerous and not. Her mother, in particular, is part of a gang that aims to make statements against the government and against hate, even if it's sometimes in a rough way. Her mother's outspoken ways rubbed off on her throughout the years.

When Eleanor's father found out about her birth, he wanted to meet her. When he did, he was incredibly proud of the young woman she grew up to be. Since then, her father has had a huge hand in her life, making sure both her and her mother lived comfortably, if not lavishly. Despite the money her family has, Eleanor still enjoys hole in the wall, grungey bars where she can get high, lean back and listen to someone jam on a guitar. She thinks of those times as time to escape the world for a bit.

She sometimes is that person jamming on a guitar, lazilly sitting on a wooden stool, playing guitar solos that go on for 15 minutes. She can sing a bit, but that's not what she wants to do. She just wants to jam.
"I mean, like, rock n' roll was always about spirit and fun." - Joey Ramone

faceclaim: Lana Del Rey

height: 5'9
weight: 132
bmi; Average
natural eye color: Green
natural hair color: Brown
clothing style: Grungey, worn jeans, her mother's old biker rally shirts, leather jacket if the weather permits, whatever she's feeling, really.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to get through this thing called life," - Lets Go Crazy, Prince

Oops there's nothing here

Code by Cecilia

Please please PLEASE work, these things never work for me and I really don't want to redo my character.
Sega Sega God I would love for Nemanja and Eleanor to have a thing. Like a friendship, relationship or whatever, I'm just in love with your character
Also junie junie I did stray from the roles. I hope that's ok, I just couldn't resist this rp.

EDIT: The pic didn't work. Here it is
large.jpg

i love what you've done with the sheet but could you lease stick to the roles? they're there for a reason unless junie junie said you could

hey! I'm rev :)
just wondering if someone will turn out to be "Madam Manhattan" or if that role will be rp'd? will there be like blog posts scandles too? That would be interesting.
nymphadora. nymphadora. and i will probably rp as madam manhattan, but we haven't figured everything out. we'll announce the details soo . :)

dang everybody's characters look on point

cries because the suspense of waiting to know if my character is accepted or not is h a r d

sorry this post was really random but i just had to post <3

dang everybody's characters look on point

cries because the suspense of waiting to know if my character is accepted or not is h a r d

sorry this post was really random but i just had to post <3
Omg I know how you feel I'm just like Mason use your good looks to get this spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back