• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline froze from the sudden hug that Nash had given her, however quickly returned it, hugging him back just as tightly. A hint of a blush appeared around her cheeks, and there was a bit of a surprised expression on her face. It was quite rare for her knight to show emotions, but perhaps it had to do with the fact that they only really saw each other a couple times a week, and most of the time, he was mostly just training. Shutting her eyes for one moment, she felt warmth radiate off of the boy, and it made her feel comfortable and at ease again. The two of them were finally reunited, and she could only hope that this was the first and last time the two of them were going to get so dangerously separated, just like that. "I-I can't imagine losing you again, Nash, we must stay as close as possible!" The female spoke, before letting him go, and looking towards the captives they were able to save.

"Right..it's horrible, not to mention, the goon I was with told me he knew someone who was looking for me..I'm quite concerned.." Adeline looked down whilst the group of them were heading back to the village they came from. There shouldn't have been any more danger around, and besides, she was never going to enter that jewelry store ever again, it all really started because of her curiosity and desire to have all those accessories. Nevertheless, they couldn't keep their guards down, someone must've found out the princess had escaped the kingdom, and the rivals may be looking for her. She wouldn't be surprised if there was a search going around already, but her and Nash were able to outsmart them easily.

"Take care, I wish you the best of luck, and make sure not to get into the hands of those terrible people again!" The princess spoke with the citizens of her kingdom, before the family left with the small sack of money. Turning around, Adeline looked up at Nash, giving him an apologetic expression. "Next time, we're going shopping together..and we'll avoid odd and creepy sellers that try to lure you in and then steal all your money.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back