• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern sʜɪɴʜᴡᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ

impure

inactive

embed.php

Shinhwa Academy. A academy that resides in South Korea. It's a academy only for the richest and wealthiest families and most privileged students that reside in South Korea and seem to have no problems with the government whatsoever. The pupils that attend this school are commonly the ones with multi millionaire business guardians. Most of their taste are lavish, leaving absolutely no room for education. This Academy however is somewhere where most students would love to attend, but can't attend because only the rich are to attend this school. Seeing, how they can afford it. But, luckily this year that's changing. Shinhwa are taking students from all of the world some in South Korea even and have been selected for the following reasons. Outstanding Grades, just to attend this Academy.

embed.php

embed.php

Where masquerade balls are a normal thing around here, the honor students will surely have a hard time getting use to that. How they will get through the ordinary Academy is a mystery to some but it's nothing too hard to get use to. Besides, they've been promised a one in a lifetime opportunity but having about 99% of the school population wealthy prejudices are surely to befall on those who seem to be short of money. Which brings me to my next topic. The Notorious F. Which are made up of 4 make members who have large egos and large amounts of cash to the point that they're rumored to be the richest students here. Moving on, how will these 4 boys complicate and mess up the lives of these innocent honor students? This academy is their domain after all and they're certainly known for being far from welcoming to the point that many people have dropped their education for these 4. So, be careful and remember to walk the halls of Shinhwa carefully.

1 ) Reserved for @E T H E R E A L ( FC - Wonwoo From Seventeen )

2 ) Reserved for @SociallyAwkward123 ( FC - Mingyu From Seventeen )

3) Reserved for @Ambivalence ( FC - V From BTS )

4) Reserved For
@FirePolaris ( FC - Unknown )

embed.php

1 ) Male Reserved For @JustJazzy ( FC - Unknown )

2 ) Female Reserved For
@Sunkissed ( FC - Yuju from GFriend )

3 ) Male Reserved For ____

4 ) Female Reserved For ____

embed.php

1 ) Female Reserved For @E T H E R E A L ( FC -Seolhyun from AOA )

2 ) Male Reserved For ____

3 ) Female Reserved For @SociallyAwkward123 ( FC - Bae Woohee from Dal Shabet )

4 ) Male Reserved For ____

* Will Make More Spots If Needed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAD NO IDEA YOU GUYS LIKED SEVENTEEN HUBUHFDTDSSDIMMIHFCDEEALOJNFEZ

my bias is hoshi

any ways can i reserve a female honour student spot? my fc gonna be Yuju from GFriend yeeee

Reeeeeserveeeee regulaaaarrr student female with Bae Woohee FC

Omgoshhhh!! This is so awesome. Lol am I allowed to reserve a spot for F4 or should I wait until the thread is made and all? C:

I like the leader proposition as well. I don't mind my character being leader unless someone else wants to. :)

But I'm also fine with someone else being leader

You guys can always just compete for the Leader spot~

Or I can just use a wheel to choose. It's up to you~

We're current closed. But, I will notify you if any spots open up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back