• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell StaidFoal StaidFoal KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Pysren Pysren AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Soviet Panda Soviet Panda StormWolf StormWolf CoachA CoachA Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ZacksQuest ZacksQuest catburglar catburglar Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Lemercer Lemercer SCSaya06 SCSaya06 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Sicarius Sicarius ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool DarlingPersephone DarlingPersephone

Okay, since I'm tired of waiting on the two intro posts that are still missing, I'm starting the second round of posting now.

As a reminder, next up to post are:
-Morgue: Leon
-Locker room: Martin
-Palazzo: Lorenzo
-Higashi: Kimiko
-Clinic: Connor
-Wharf: Cian
-Blossom basement: Lei
-Tundra HQ: Maria
-Tundra garage: Vlad
-DΓΆner - DΓΌrΓΌm: Jess
-Goy (front): Lucinda
-Goy (inside): Ada
-Leaves: Maura

I'll try to get a post up for Enzo this weekend. A sickness and uni put me down for a while. πŸ˜“

Hey guys, I know things are busy for everyone (work, school, family and, on top of that, getting sick, which is the worst >< ), but I really don't want this RP to die, so please have your posts in by this weekend.

[Little breakdown]
-Palazzo: It's Lorenzo's turn in the posting order ( CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell ), bringing him, Hal and Aoife to the Antonelli/O'Halloran meeting. He also needs to give instructions to the others, so that Bonfilio ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ), Peter and Johnny ( KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes ) know where to go/what to do next.
-Homestead: It's Connor's turn in the posting order ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ), bringing him and Declan ( StormWolf StormWolf ) to the Antonelli/O'Halloran meeting.
-Warehouse district: It's Cian's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), progressing the sightseeing walkabout with him and Eenie.
-Higashi compound: It's Kimiko's turn in the posting order ( Pysren Pysren ), joining the other three ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak StaidFoal StaidFoal ) at the compound for their current discussion.
-Crimson Blossom HQ: It's Lei's turn in the posting order ( Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon ), for more fun torturetimes ;P
-Iron Tundra HQ: It's Maria's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), because who doesn't love a good interrogation? >]
-Iron Tundra garage: It's Vlad's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest )- gotta get that investigation started~
-Jian's office: It's Martin's turn in the posting order ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), because intrigue and stuff xD
-Morgue: It's Leon's turn in the posting order ( Lemercer Lemercer )- who doesn't enjoy a good autopsy?
-Gatted Goy: It's Ada's turn in the posting order ( CoachA CoachA ), because all the cuteness! :3
-Autumn Leaves: Milo, Chris or Ainsley can be next ( CoachA CoachA ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ), followed by Jay and Bai
-Elsewhere: Sean ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), Mei ( Pysren Pysren ), Kasumi ( SCSaya06 SCSaya06 ) and Agatha ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) are currently alone. If you guys have plot ideas, or need/want plot ideas, reach out to me/other players ^w^

catburglar catburglar Meme Machine Meme Machine DarlingPersephone DarlingPersephone You guys haven't been online and/or haven't been answering my messages and/or are too busy so, until such a time (if any) as you return/respond/have time again, I'll have other players writing for your characters so as not to hold up or kill the RP.
-Gatted Goy: It's Lucinda's turn ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) in the posting order- hope Atlas ( Sicarius Sicarius ) will be able to help her find her cat! (And I'll be leaving Delilah where she is for now)

AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Lurker Lurker Same with you guys- if I don't hear back soon, I'll be rearranging/redistributing things, reassigning roles and the like, since the lack of posts for Jess is holding up the interaction with Sacha, and I still need to have Nili and Fang meeting/showing up somewhere.

Let's keep this thing going guys! o/

Enzo post is up. Decided to end it at the three (Aoife, Hal and Enzo) moving to the Gatted Goy for the meeting and gave the remaining three guys a few instructions.

Al post should hopefully be up sometime this weekend or so. Class suspensions due to the outbreak in my country got extended to a month so I'm going to be fighting with online classes for a bit longer.

Hey guys, I know things are busy for everyone (work, school, family and, on top of that, getting sick, which is the worst >< ), but I really don't want this RP to die, so please have your posts in by this weekend.

[Little breakdown]
-Palazzo: It's Lorenzo's turn in the posting order ( CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell ), bringing him, Hal and Aoife to the Antonelli/O'Halloran meeting. He also needs to give instructions to the others, so that Bonfilio ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ), Peter and Johnny ( KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes ) know where to go/what to do next.
-Homestead: It's Connor's turn in the posting order ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ), bringing him and Declan ( StormWolf StormWolf ) to the Antonelli/O'Halloran meeting.
-Warehouse district: It's Cian's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), progressing the sightseeing walkabout with him and Eenie.
-Higashi compound: It's Kimiko's turn in the posting order ( Pysren Pysren ), joining the other three ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak StaidFoal StaidFoal ) at the compound for their current discussion.
-Crimson Blossom HQ: It's Lei's turn in the posting order ( Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon ), for more fun torturetimes ;P
-Iron Tundra HQ: It's Maria's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), because who doesn't love a good interrogation? >]
-Iron Tundra garage: It's Vlad's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest )- gotta get that investigation started~
-Jian's office: It's Martin's turn in the posting order ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), because intrigue and stuff xD
-Morgue: It's Leon's turn in the posting order ( Lemercer Lemercer )- who doesn't enjoy a good autopsy?
-Gatted Goy: It's Ada's turn in the posting order ( CoachA CoachA ), because all the cuteness! :3
-Autumn Leaves: Milo, Chris or Ainsley can be next ( CoachA CoachA ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ), followed by Jay and Bai
-Elsewhere: Sean ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), Mei ( Pysren Pysren ), Kasumi ( SCSaya06 SCSaya06 ) and Agatha ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) are currently alone. If you guys have plot ideas, or need/want plot ideas, reach out to me/other players ^w^

catburglar catburglar Meme Machine Meme Machine DarlingPersephone DarlingPersephone You guys haven't been online and/or haven't been answering my messages and/or are too busy so, until such a time (if any) as you return/respond/have time again, I'll have other players writing for your characters so as not to hold up or kill the RP.
-Gatted Goy: It's Lucinda's turn ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) in the posting order- hope Atlas ( Sicarius Sicarius ) will be able to help her find her cat! (And I'll be leaving Delilah where she is for now)

AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Lurker Lurker Same with you guys- if I don't hear back soon, I'll be rearranging/redistributing things, reassigning roles and the like, since the lack of posts for Jess is holding up the interaction with Sacha, and I still need to have Nili and Fang meeting/showing up somewhere.

Let's keep this thing going guys! o/

I appreciate this run down, it makes keeping up with the RP's events much easier

Hey I just ran into this while I was looking for RP's. I know you guys seem to have done a whole lot and have established stuff already going on, but I was wondering what it would take to join. The premise is incredibly interesting and has a lot of potential so I was hoping to become involved.

So that's what's been bugging me about my Martin post, I knew something was off. Oh, well... I have to keep in mind not to refer to superiors by their first names.

Hey guys, update time~!

[Little breakdown]
-The Palazzo (...): Bonfilio ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) and Peter and Johnny ( KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes ) are next to post.
-Gatted Goy (booth): It's Lorenzo's turn in the posting order ( CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell ), followed by Aoife.
-Higashi compound: It's Akari's turn in the posting order, followed by Keiji ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak ), Kurata ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) and Kimiko ( Pysren Pysren ).
-The Sōko: It's Fang's turn for an intro post ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), followed by Nili ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ).
-Iron Tundra HQ: It's Maria's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), followed by Nic ( CoachA CoachA ).
-Iron Tundra garage: It's Vlad's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), followed by Al again.
-DΓΆner - DΓΌrΓΌm: It's Jess' turn in the posting order ( EMIYAman EMIYAman ), followed by Sacha.
-Gatted Goy (out front): It's Lucinda's turn in the posting order ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )- possibly followed by Atlas ( Sicarius Sicarius ).
-Autumn Leaves: Milo, Chris or Ainsley should be next ( CoachA CoachA ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ), followed by Jay, Bai and Maura.
-Elsewhere: Ada ( CoachA CoachA ), Sean ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), Mei ( Pysren Pysren ), Sloane, Kasumi ( SCSaya06 SCSaya06 ), Agatha ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ), Martin ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), Leon ( Lemercer Lemercer ), and Astrid ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) are currently alone, as are Jian and Delilah. I encourage you guys to plot with other players on where to send them (since most are police officers, it stands to reason they're be likely to interact anyway). I know Leon and Astrid in particular are set to interact with Declan, but he'll be tied up at the Antonelli/O'Halloran meeting for the next few posts so gotta find something for them to do with them in the meantime (maybe they can head to the Gat together for a drink or something ;P ) If you don't know what to do with your character, lmk and I'll help you figure it out ^^

Also, for anyone whose character is currently in a paired interaction (Peter & Johnny, Cian & Aibhne, Fang & Nili, Fan & Lei, Al & Vlad, Jess & Sacha, Atlas & Lucinda), I encourage you to plot/co-write posts with your partner, so that more can happen in each player's post and the interaction isn't slowed down compared to those with larger groups.

PS: DarlingPersephone DarlingPersephone Meme Machine Meme Machine catburglar catburglar AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Lurker Lurker If/when you guys return to this, please let me know!

Last edited:
I am loving all these posts guys! >w<

[Lil' update]
-The Palazzo (...): Bonfilio ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) and Peter and Johnny ( KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes ) are next to post.
-Gatted Goy (booth): It's Lorenzo's turn in the posting order ( CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell ), followed by Aoife/Connor/Hal/Declan.
-Homestead: It's Sean's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), followed by Ada.
-Warehouse district: It's Cian's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), followed by Aibhne.
-Higashi compound: It's Keiji's turn in the posting order ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak ), followed by Akari.
-The Sōko: Fang ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ) and/or Kimiko ( Pysren Pysren ) are up next.
-Iron Tundra HQ: It's Maria's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), followed by Nic.
-Iron Tundra garage: It's Vlad's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), followed by Al again.
-DΓΆner - DΓΌrΓΌm: It's Jess' turn in the posting order ( EMIYAman EMIYAman ), followed by Sacha.
-Atlas' apartment: It's Kurata's turn in the posting order ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ), followed by Atlas/Lucinda/Sloane.
-Gatted Goy (inside): It's Delilah's turn in the posting order ( EMIYAman EMIYAman ), followed by Astrid.
-Autumn Leaves: It's Chris' turn in the posting order ( ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ), followed by Jay/Bai/Maura.
-Pigsty: It's Martin's turn in the posting order ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), followed by Mei.

Hope that's helpful to everybody! ^w^

Last edited:
Is this new person taking over Jess? The one I kee seeing you tag? Will they be posting soon?

Keep 'em coming guys, and stay safe!

[Post update]
-Gatted Goy (booth): It's Lorenzo's turn in the posting order ( CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell ), followed by Aoife/Connor/Hal/Declan.
-Homestead: It's Sean's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), followed by Ada.
-Warehouse district: It's Cian's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), followed by Aibhne.
-Higashi compound: It's Keiji's turn in the posting order ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak ), followed by Akari.
-The Sōko: Fang ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ) and/or Kimiko ( Pysren Pysren ) are up next.
-Iron Tundra HQ: It's Maria's turn in the posting order ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ), followed by Nic.
-Iron Tundra garage: It's Vlad's turn in the posting order ( ZacksQuest ZacksQuest ), followed by Al.
-DΓΆner - DΓΌrΓΌm: It's Sacha's turn in the posting order ( Pysren Pysren ), followed by Jess.
-Atlas' apartment: It's Kurata's turn in the posting order ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ), followed by Atlas/Lucinda/Sloane.
-Gatted Goy (inside): It's Delilah's turn in the posting order ( EMIYAman EMIYAman ), followed by Astrid.
-Autumn Leaves: It's Chris' turn in the posting order ( ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ), followed by Jay/Bai/Maura.
-Pigsty: It's Martin's turn in the posting order ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), followed by Mei.

When pandemics strike, it's time to write! ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back