• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

I cant read mostly everyones like posts because I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to put my phone into like computer mode lol.
But I'll start working on mauras, just tryna decide where to put her.

Click the three lines, dots or what have you on your chrome tab then scroll to find "Desktop Mode" And there you go.

I LIVE

In all seriousness, hey guys. I’m so hecking sorry I haven’t been active. Life’s a winey little biT- life’s crazy and I haven’t caught a break. I’ll need to respond tomorrow to get a quality post up. Sorry!!

Nights arethe worst, I'm normally on till 9-9 and it sucks and that's not even a proper night shift 🀣 I feel for you.

Got Al's new post up! May delay my next Enzo post 'til another Antonelli posts or shows up at the Palazzo. Trying to stem the flow of time a little to see whether anyone else is gonna come around or if the O'Halloran-Antonelli meeting is going to be three Irishmen to one Italian. XD

Bahaha, so outnumbered xD I'm ready to roll out posts for Fan and Jay, but I'm waiting for Luce and Maura's intros to go up first ;P

Could you guys do me massive favour?
I find music really helps me write, especially if the songs remind me of the character or thing I'm writing about.
I have a couple songs for Maura but would love more, so if any pop out that remind you of her, please let me know the names xx

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Meme Machine Meme Machine StaidFoal StaidFoal KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Lurker Lurker Pysren Pysren AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Soviet Panda Soviet Panda StormWolf StormWolf CoachA CoachA Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ZacksQuest ZacksQuest catburglar catburglar Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Lemercer Lemercer SCSaya06 SCSaya06 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Sicarius Sicarius ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool DarlingPersephone DarlingPersephone

Hey guys! I've been really enjoying reading all the posts that have come out so far, and seeing everyone plotting together- keep it going! If there are characters you haven't posted for yet, and you don't have any ideas on where to send 'em, let me know ^^

I am happy to announce that our cast is now complete (once blurbs go up for Mei and Astrid, that is ;P )! I'll be PMing everyone with those plot/relationship points by the end of the day. Obviously, if your character is a boss or lieutenant of an old/active group, you'll be getting more information than if you're playing a lowly grunt.

Some people won't get any PMs, but that generally means I'm giving other players information about things their characters have done relating to yours, which will be for your characters to find out about in the RP and revealed in due course.

If you have questions or ideas on how to bring about these reveals, or anything else, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm looking forward to a lot of shocking revelations! >]

Okaaaay so... I finished reading everybody's amazing posts. *Claps hands*

I'll being making a Sacha post tomorrow. And I may or may not make a post for Aisha/Kimiko or Mei-Lien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back