• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

Ayama Ayama How do I get the text to wrap around a little box that I want to put for the picture, name, etc etc? Taking my first foray beyond spoilers, tabs, and in-line tabs.

I have no idea when I'm gonna get a reply up, I'm working on it butim doing a 14hr shift today and my ptsd is flaring really bad exauseof an asshole customer who keeps coming in and making me uncomfortable, but working on it I promise. Xx

I have no idea when I'm gonna get a reply up, I'm working on it butim doing a 14hr shift today and my ptsd is flaring really bad exauseof an asshole customer who keeps coming in and making me uncomfortable, but working on it I promise. Xx
No worries~ And eff that guy- shall we come and rough him up a little for ya? >] Hanging out with mobsters pays sometimes ;P

No worries~ And eff that guy- shall we come and rough him up a little for ya? >] Hanging out with mobsters pays sometimes ;P
I've already had three attacks and a little cry, I've only been here for 3 hours and have 11 left, I dunno how I'm gonna do it. It's like my brain just cant cope today and I feel so sick. A hug would be lovely though xx

I've already had three attacks and a little cry, I've only been here for 3 hours and have 11 left, I dunno how I'm gonna do it. It's like my brain just cant cope today and I feel so sick. A hug would be lovely though xx
Hugs are a StormWolf StormWolf specialty (guy's a hopeless sap). I lack basic human empathy, but will gladly beat up your tormentors! ^^

Clears throat

What's up? Heard someone's downβ€½ No worries, dudes and duddettes! The fantastical, mastical, stastical Pleb is here!

Well I'm half way through reading all the posts. I have to make a trip to the store but when I come back I'll finish reading and make a post for Sacha... I'll need to figure out where to put Kimiko/Aisha... So far I don't think any higashi posted yet so... I think I'll wait for now.

I cant read mostly everyones like posts because I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to put my phone into like computer mode lol.
But I'll start working on mauras, just tryna decide where to put her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back