• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Meme Machine Meme Machine StaidFoal StaidFoal KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Lurker Lurker Pysren Pysren AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises StormWolf StormWolf Soviet Panda Soviet Panda CoachA CoachA Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ZacksQuest ZacksQuest catburglar catburglar Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Lemercer Lemercer SCSaya06 SCSaya06 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Sicarius Sicarius ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool DarlingPersephone DarlingPersephone

Mkay guys, it's looking like those spots might not be taken after all soo... Who wants to be a P.I. (or someone working for/with the cops), who wants to be in the Iron Tundra, and who wants to be in the Crimson Blossom? :3 PM me, yo! Let's get this done! ^^

Unless Enzo wants Bonfilio at the Palazzo and O'Halloran meeting, I could have him acting at another meeting with some other person.

I was planning on having Enzo briefly wonder if Bon saw the crime scene when the runner died at the Wolfhound, since Dante makes a joke about him supposedly showing up at the crime scene. Enzo quickly dismisses it as Dante just seeing things, but he may have also called Bon to the meeting to confirm just in case. Up to you whether Bon did actually see it though. πŸ™‚

I feel like Enzo's paranoia would make him keep Bon from going out in public places

I wouldn't be surprised if Enzo once got a call that he was supposedly drinking at the Gat when it turned out that it was just Bon. XD

That being said, I've got Al's post coded and complete, just wondering whether I should go ahead and post before working on Enzo's or if I should double release their intros. XD

A'ight, posted as Al. If the coding looks weird or anything like that, forgive me. Desktop site option on mobile, my caffeine induced migraine and mobile data are not a good combination. XD

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Hope you don't mind the interaction.

A'ight, posted as Al. If the coding looks weird or anything like that, forgive me. Desktop site option on mobile, my caffeine induced migraine and mobile data are not a good combination. XD

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Hope you don't mind the interaction.
Want any help with the code? Looks mostly good except for the right-hand picture :3 Otherwise basically groovy ;P

Cool. Can you send me a link or a file for the picture you're using on that side? The one I tried to grab was apparently expired xD

Shit, there's supposed to be another image for the right side? XD

Gimme a bit, I'll try to see if I can find another one.

Shit, there's supposed to be another image for the right side? XD

Gimme a bit, I'll try to see if I can find another one.
No you can totally just use the same image twice (at least two of mine are like that) xD I just thought you were using a different one ;P

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell It really does look like you're using a different image for the right side, but then when I try to grab the link, it says it's removed. So weird xD Anyway, here are the images for you to upload and link (left goes before the post text, right goes after~ ^^ )

Attachments

• left.jpg
    left.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell It really does look like you're using a different image for the right side, but then when I try to grab the link, it says it's removed. So weird xD Anyway, here are the images for you to upload and link (left goes before the post text, right goes after~ ^^ )

That's odd. I host all my stuff on Imgur but don't post it publicly, so that might be it. XD Thanks for the help though! (Gotta remind myself to do it for Lorenzo's formatting too.)

That's odd. I host all my stuff on Imgur but don't post it publicly, so that might be it. XD Thanks for the help though! (Gotta remind myself to do it for Lorenzo's formatting too.)
No worries- always happy to help with coding stuff :3
Especially 'cause it's such a pain to do on mobile ^^"

Without plaintext I’ve resorted to clicking β€œreply” to read the post through the code gunk XD

Looking forward to this lunch meeting, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back