• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

Enzo normally would but since she's their wetwork asset and he's also keeping an eye out on the relationship between the two organizaions, he's staying his hand. πŸ™‚
He should though, 'cause she'd be the most annoying, unruly, uncooperative hostage ever and she'd drive both sides completely crazy and it would be hilarious ;P

xD He could pretend to hold her hostage, which would be even funnier. Or she could have Declan and Connor in her sights with a sniper rifle while the meeting goes on ;P

Could you imagine if the former were to happen?
"What are you doing?!"
"Shhh, this isn't for real! Just pretend to be a hostage!"
And thus follows the most exaggerated and over the top show of being a hostage, if that's how she chooses to act. XD

Could you imagine if the former were to happen?
"What are you doing?!"
"Shhh, this isn't for real! Just pretend to be a hostage!"
And thus follows the most exaggerated and over the top show of being a hostage, if that's how she chooses to act. XD
I think the funniest part would be that Connor and Declan wouldn't buy it for a second xD They're too used to her shenanigans ;P

(In a terrible and magically reacquired irish accent) "Help me pa! Do whatever he says, just get me outta here!"

"Whatever you say dear"

Currently brainstorming how to start my posts. Unless Enzo wants Bonfilio at the Palazzo and O'Halloran meeting, I could have him acting at another meeting with some other person. For Kurata, I've been thinking of starting her off at the Higashi Compound in her room or in the Soko overlooking products and securing money.

Also going to suggest a location for Agatha
- Pine of Sanctuary Church: Headed by Father Vittorio (NPC). Where Agatha was raised and worked her whole life. There's a room in the basement which only she has the key to, being her armory and hideout. If visitors to the church wish to "make an order," they show up with a briefcase full of cash and Agatha will tend to them in the confession booth. It also has a vineyard in the back.

Currently brainstorming how to start my posts. Unless Enzo wants Bonfilio at the Palazzo and O'Halloran meeting, I could have him acting at another meeting with some other person. For Kurata, I've been thinking of starting her off at the Higashi Compound in her room or in the Soko overlooking products and securing money.

Also going to suggest a location for Agatha
- Pine of Sanctuary Church: Headed by Father Vittorio (NPC). Where Agatha was raised and worked her whole life. There's a room in the basement which only she has the key to, being her armory and hideout. If visitors to the church wish to "make an order," they show up with a briefcase full of cash and Agatha will tend to them in the confession booth. It also has a vineyard in the back.
Man that post was fun to write~ ^^
Starting Fili off at another meeting would work. He could also be getting a drink at the Gat or hanging out with Penny and Dime~ I'm assuming Hal will be at the Palazzo, but I dunno ouo
Either of those starting locations for Kurata would be fine :3
Nice one- I'll add it to the 'Locations' list!
(I wonder if the Antonellis get wine from the vineyard ;P )

StaidFoal StaidFoal If you want to give me a physical description/personality/history blurb (just a few sentences) for father Vittorio, I can add him to the NPC list.

Oh please, everything is a front!
I mean the church itself is already a front for training orphans to be assassins so... xD Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them ;P But mostly I just like the idea of them being the Palazzo's wine provider ^^

I mean the church itself is already a front for training orphans to be assassins so... xD Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them ;P But mostly I just like the idea of them being the Palazzo's wine provider ^^
So you use the wine shipments to get weapons and ammunition on the sly! Firearm and ammo regulation is a bitch, and training is expensive!

Man that post was fun to write~ ^^
Starting Fili off at another meeting would work. He could also be getting a drink at the Gat or hanging out with Penny and Dime~ I'm assuming Hal will be at the Palazzo, but I dunno ouo
Either of those starting locations for Kurata would be fine :3
Nice one- I'll add it to the 'Locations' list!
(I wonder if the Antonellis get wine from the vineyard ;P )
I feel like Enzo's paranoia would make him keep Bon from going out in public places so he doesn't do anything stupid XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back