• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

Pysren Pysren Awesome- just need his blurb now~

Still waiting on:
@_amaranth_ Blurb and profile for Crimson Blossom character
@Rori Blurb and profile for Iron Tundra character
@Rori Blurb and profile for cop or P.I. character

Last edited:
I'm kinda disappointed that no one has commented on the Clinic/Chop Shop bit- I thought I was being so clever with it xD

By the time I get the code to behave, I've spent more time doing that than it wold for me to actually write the post xD

I agree, Panda. I'm right there with the ungabunga

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell if you don't have anything else planned, how about the Antonellies and O'Hallorans discuss the dead body found behind the Wolfhound?

Ah, yeah. I was planning on having Enzo call up his guys to the Palazzo first to talk about the dead body (if anyone knew who it was and what the runner was doing) but maybe we can have them meet on neutral grounds and then call their gang members over?

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Antonellis discuss at the palazzo, O'Hallorans talk at home over a meal, and then both groups meet. Sound good? :3

Sounds all good to me. Depending on how things go at the Palazzo meeting (and if the other characters aren't occupied) I might have Enzo bring one of the other members with him to the meeting if that's fine with the others.

Sounds good to me. The meeting is mostly just for Connor to say that the O'Hallorans didn't do it, at least not by his orders. And to probably place the blame on either the Higashi Gumi or Crimson Blossom. Maybe discuss a plan of action.

Sounds all good to me. Depending on how things go at the Palazzo meeting (and if the other characters aren't occupied) I might have Enzo bring one of the other members with him to the meeting if that's fine with the others.
Oh you know Aoife's coming along ;P

Sounds good to me. The meeting is mostly just for Connor to say that the O'Hallorans didn't do it, at least not by his orders. And to probably place the blame on either the Higashi Gumi or Crimson Blossom. Maybe discuss a plan of action.

You beat me to it. πŸ˜„ I was gonna have Enzo blame either group (probably the Higashi-Gumi, since Connor dislikes them) and suspect that it might be a frame-up to break the trust between the Antonellis and the O'Hallorans.

Oh you know Aoife's coming along ;P

inb4 Lorenzo's like "We'll take Aoife...but she has to stay at this safe distance from the grown-ups' meeting since she's our assassin." XD

Poor dumb dumb, definitely not because he's the lieutenant and/or can crush most people with his bare hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back