• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

catburglar catburglar welp I suppose Kimiko and Nyx can be frequent visitors, and if you want they can be friends. (Her profile is on page 1 towards the bottom)

The awkward moment when you see the Higashi-Gumi's personal assassin getting patched up at the same place as you, after you had just killed 2 of their informants and 3 enforcers.

laughing-mask.jpg

Okay guys! Apologies for the delay- had some stuff to deal with x.x Anyway, the RP should be starting in the next 24 hours, so can I please have an ETA for the following:

KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes Profile for Pete
ale ale Profile for Debbie
@ZacksQuest Profile for Cian
@MToki Profile for Dima
baggysack baggysack Profile for journalist
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Blurb/profile for your hacker

Want to make sure you guys don't get left behind! ^^

The awkward moment when you see the Higashi-Gumi's personal assassin getting patched up at the same place as you, after you had just killed 2 of their informants and 3 enforcers.

laughing-mask.jpg

Depending on whose there you’ll get someone who is oblivious or giving death glares with a creepy smile lol

Depending on whose there you’ll get someone who is oblivious or giving death glares with a creepy smile lol
Haha, don't threaten a man with a good time.

Might have interesting chat or two, maybe they could swap ideas about calling cards or whatever serial killers talk about.

Curse RPN. It hasn't given me any notifications since Tuesday. But anyways what's the progress update?

Curse RPN. It hasn't given me any notifications since Tuesday. But anyways what's the progress update?
I've been making steady progress on the IC thread- just have a few more things to settle. In the meantime, waiting for a couple more profiles to get in. Got some RL stuff to deal with this weekend, but hope to have things off the ground by tomorrow ^^

Last edited:
I've been making steady progress on the IC thread- just have a few more things to settle. In the meantime, waiting for a couple more profile to get in. Got some RL stuff to deal with this weekend, but hope to have things off the ground by tomorrow ^^
Okay
You didn't miss much, yesterday I almost burned down my house.
Oof

is it cool if i back off for now, maybe see how the first phase of the IC goes?
I make it a point to fill my RP casts before I start them off, so if you don't want to join at this point, I'll be giving the journalist spot to someone else.

After 33 (possibly 34) days, 𝐒-𝐘-𝐍-𝐃-𝐈-𝐂-𝐀-𝐓-𝐄-𝐃 is finally about to begin!

Pretty exciting.

I'm counting from the recruitment post's date.

So this might be an uncomfortable question but I have been marinating for so long that you can call me a pickle weirdo. So how far or near are we to the IC?
Ayama Ayama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back