Ryuho

The Golden Lion

Athena's Loyal Saint
Name: Ryuho

Height: 6' 2

Weight: 175 

Build: Lean/Nimble

Appearance: Has two appearance. The first is his standard as he's blind physically not spiritually. Having achieved the seventh sense of Karmic Awakening.

Shiryu-in-Saint-Seiya-Omega-shiryu-the-dragon-saint-seiya-fans-38645433-1280-720.png

His second appearance is this when he opens his eyes 

Shiry%C5%AB_Contaminado.jpg

Character Stats

HP: 14

SPD: 14

ACC: 12

EVA: 15

Fighting Style: Niten Ichi Ryu mainly Taichi/Wakazshi (dual-wield)

Territory: Mountain

Battle Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RcrNrXkgoo&list=PLrxTlzAx4KKsJPiuKJf1v8TMwZ5O3rLv2&index=34

Bio

Ryuho was born to great warrior his father Shiryu, master of the school of water. Among other things as Ryuho learned from his father deep in the hidden mountains of Japan. He learned not only swordsmanship,but spiritual teachings of Zen Buddhism as he obtained the Seventh Sense. A higher sense the standard five,even higher the sixth sense the mind. This shaped him to become a master of warfare,spiritual matters,and a true martial artist. He does have many schools known but he prefers Niten Ichi Ryu/Kendo. This being stated his father still alive  in late 70's meaning if Ryuho is a master,his father exceeds him now.

Well for artifact I'll have this one

The Yata Mirror one of three sacred regalia

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the RP starts, since Ryuho is a Master, he will be waiting in the Mountain Territory until the portal leading there is revealed.

Nice Battle Theme.

Ryuho's stats are too high, though. Masters don't have VP. Their base stats are 10 just like everyone else with 15 extra SP.

Is Taichi/Wakazashi 1-h, 2-h or dual-wield?

You can have the Yata Mirror, but you must select its effect from a list that I will pm you. Once selected, do not post here until after a battle with Ryuho has started.

Once the RP starts, since Ryuho is a Master, he will be waiting in the Mountain Territory until the portal leading there is revealed.

Nice Battle Theme.

Ryuho's stats are too high, though. Masters don't have VP. Their base stats are 10 just like everyone else with 15 extra SP.

Is Taichi/Wakazashi 1-h, 2-h or dual-wield?

You can have the Yata Mirror, but you must select its effect from a list that I will pm you. Once selected, do not post here until after a battle with Ryuho has started.

Thanks it's the forbidden Gold Saint move. Also no problem.

Alright I'll lower them slightly.

It's dual wield.

Oh I choose already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back