• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Ryken City] A Long Awaited Date

Edith Ryker

Fantasy-girl-red-hair-forest_m.webp

https://best-wallpaper.net/Fantasy-girl-red-hair-forest_wallpapers.html
Equipped titles: Human, Apprentice Merchant, Shrewd Negotiator, Greedy, Bad Drunk
Backstory: Her father is a merchant that mostly managed to stay under the radar whilst making his profits as a reseller of jewellery. After her mother passed away, she's being prepared to take over his business. Whilst she shows promise in some regards, she sometimes messes up due to letting her greedy nature get the better of her.
Languages: {Sylvan} | Common
Mentions: Scylla RavenSong RavenSong

She chuckled at Scylla's confusion. “It merely means that acting out these identities is rather tough when under the influence of a truth-telling potion~”

Her face show a hint of confused amusement at Scylla's next claim. “What if the archbishop is some gross old man though?” That felt like a hard bargain to try forcefully seduce.

At the mention of trust, she got a tad more serious. “Yeah... I think I nearly lost my ability to trust, after all that happened with Renee. If it wasn't for people like you, Cayde, Iberis and Sophia, who stood by me through all that trouble... I'm not sure if I'd have ever been able to feel like this about anyone ever again.” She admitted, perhaps even more out of an actual desire to do so than out of the potions influence.

When Scylla replied, Kalina couldn't help feel a tad embarrassed. “It's, well... I never had any experience with love or lovers, so... I'm not sure where love starts and friendship ends? I just know that I'm extremely blessed with having people that were willing to help and accept me as much as you all did...”

Luckily enough, the final question and answer allowed her to get distracted from that embarrassing display of confusion, as the witch gave her a highly entertaining and fun answer. She wasn't exactly familiar with this terminology, but it sounded like it was different from Sophia, who liked the pain. It sounded Scylla liked not being in control or in power? That's what she understood from that. She couldn't imagine wanting to feel like that herself, but to each their own. If anything, this might make it all the more fun to get her next meal...

On the topic of getting her next meal. “You do owe me snack~” She spoke, deciding to live up to expectations by moving over so that she could place herself atop Scylla's lap, facing her whilst gently yet firmly pressing Scylla's back into the booth, holding both Scylla's hands by the wrists and pushing those back as well as she was leaning forwards. She'd let the tips of her fangs rest atop Scylla's neck for a moment, building expectation, before she'd bite down and enjoy the flow of blood. She wasn't sure what it was. The expectation and setting, the long time it'd been since she got anything fresh, the dose of sugar Scylla had earlier, or the witch expanding her magical powers... perhaps it was all of that, but she tasted sweeter than ever before.

Nodding quickly she agreed, "mhm! I bet! How to feign a totally different character or persona under such a thing!" She giggled, "It's kind of cute. Now I know a little weakness of yours don't I?" She smiled brightly.

Next her face revealed astonishment, "Oh.. oh goodness.. I suppose I never gave it much thought.. either way if he's some old gross whatever, I'm sure it'll be much easier for him to fall for me.. but.. much more difficult for me I suppose. But still! I have a mission!" She put her hands together impishly.

When the topic got more serious, Scylla expression matched the mood, the witch would take Kalinas hand, "I'm here for you. No matter what, okay?"

It was in the moments that came afterwards that Scylla would go through a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions as the damphir got atop of her, bounding her with her hands. All she could do was look at her lover ever so innocently, a glimmer of longing and a hint of lust. "Yes, I do. Do as you wish with me." She whispered softly as the witch closed her eyes, expecting the familiar adrenaline feeling as the supernatural enchantment in Kalinas mouth made contact with her blood and skin.

Edith Ryker

Equipped titles: Human, Apprentice Merchant, Shrewd Negotiator, Greedy, Bad Drunk
Backstory: Her father is a merchant that mostly managed to stay under the radar whilst making his profits as a reseller of jewellery. After her mother passed away, she's being prepared to take over his business. Whilst she shows promise in some regards, she sometimes messes up due to letting her greedy nature get the better of her.

She had to gather all her resolve to pull away from Scylla. Not only was the taste of the witches' blood delicious, the feelings of being so close and feeling the girl's warmth entering her body and veins through draining her blood directly from its source were all as overwhelming and intoxicating as they always were. Luckily enough for Scylla, Kalina was [Restrained] enough to know when to stop. As she withdrew, she'd move her mouth from Scylla's neck to the girl's lips to plant a firm kiss on them, likely giving Scylla a taste of her some of her own blood that remained.

“Hmmmmm.... that was amazing. You're amazing.” She eventually stated. She'd want this moment to continue, but all good things would eventually end. She chuckled. “I should give you some time to recover for a next one~” She'd once again realised how blessed she was from having people volunteer to a thing like this.

That's when she recalled the truth potion was still active. If she wanted to get in more answer, she'd have to ask now. What else did she want to know about Scylla? A smiled, as a devious question came to mind. “Considering the truth potion should still be active, why don't we exchange a few more questions~ I'll start! Who's the cutest person you've met thus far?”

Screenshot_20231227-230848-566.png

The witch purred as she was drained, however a drowsy feeling began to overcome. Although thanks to Kalinas restrained title, thankfully it didn't push Scylla back into the demonic chasm from which she came.

"Wh.. whoa.. that was.. thrilling!" She said as her eyes appeared tired and sleepy. A yawn and then a stretch as the two puncture wounds dripped a bit from her neck. "Gee.. I'm a bit tired now! Must be all of that sugar I ate! Pfft! Thank you for taking it easy on me." She giggled softly, although not as vigorous.

"Oh! Lovely question! Hmm! Tell you what? How about we stay here for the night? The rooms are sooooo cozy and nice! I have a bit of credit from the last time I was here!" She winked and scooted over the booth and snuck her head out of the curtain. " Excuse me!" She called out when the familiar elf from before appeared. She eerily didn't say a word only a small nod. "Uhh.. can we have a room for the night? We're so dreadfully tired from all the festivities tonight, isn't that right Kalina?" She looked back at her but didn't let her answer, "Right! See? Poor thing can't even reply!"

"Right this way." The elf said as her hand gestured them towards her to follow. The two did, going up a set of stairs and down a long marble hall lit by fire torches. It was the third door on the left which revealed a most magnificent chamber adorned with fine tapestries and hand made decor. "I shall arrange for payment off the ledger miss Bancroft. Please, enjoy your stay." And without another word the elf woman closed the door behind her.

Once the elf was gone, Scylla turned around with a bright smile shot at Kalina. "Right! Your question! So.. in my travels, the cutest little thing I've met was this little slave, whose master is a beastkin. Oh, he's quite the darling, an innocent little apprentice mage. I'm sure you'd find him delightful." Spinning around for a bit about the room the witch would lay on the bed looking at Kalina upside down. "I guess, it's my turn.. last one of the night. Hmm." The witch pondered a bit, "Do you think Iberis is cute?" She giggled again. "Oh fellmm

Edith Ryker

In a moment of surprising innocence, Kalina got rather confused when Scylla suggested staying here for the night. “What would we do in this booth all night?” She asked, until she realised this wasn't the type of room Scylla was talking about. “Oh, you mean another room... Oh! Oh...” As Scylla's own blood was now running through Kalina's veins, it was enough to make her cheeks blush red as she realised the intention. As the witch called someone over, Kalina was quick to use the alternate identity she entered this building with again.

Elizabeth Mason

She did, however, feel a tad irked at one particular thing. “Names, Scylla, names...” She uttered, a tad annoyed at the witch using the name of her own identity rather than the alternate one she was using. Being undercover with a truth potion was already challenging enough without the risk of causing people to ask questions. Luckily enough, this establishment didn't seem to be the type where people were the question-asking types.

“Wow... what is with this room?” She asked, surprised by how fancy it was. She also couldn't help wondering how Scylla was apparently a regular here.

As for the answer to her question... “Oh, even more cute than Abha was?” She'd somewhat assumed the witch to mention the rabbit they'd met in the Marshes. “He must indeed be something.” She chuckled.

The return question was an easy one. “Of course! Anyone who doesn't think so would just be wrong!” There wasn't a single doubt about that.

Screenshot_20231227-230848-566.png

After Kalina answered, Scylla hummed a bit her eyes closing occasionally as the drowsy effects of being drained settled in a bit more by the minute. "Oh yes, Abha, aw.." she smiled brightly, her eyes closed, "..yeah she's cute. Hmm. I wonder.. where.. she could.." the witch yawned. "..be."

As the witch drifted off, Kalina would likely cuddle up with her for the night. As the festivities continued a flashing of lights would glimmer through the window. It was fireworks. The witch Scylla would then cuddle up closer, mumbling sweet nothing's to her lover before holding her.

"I missed.. you.. so much."

With that the two would slumber. (at least Scylla would)

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back