TV & Film RWBY Volume 3.

I can't load the newest episode because Rooster Teeth's website is slow AF.

So yeah ;_;

But I'm hella excited for all of this Vytal Festival shizz :D

It's awesome stuff! I had to watch Volume 3 on my phone yesterday, but it was worth it. I'm so psyched about the appearance of a "new" character at Beacon.

I watched it Sunday!

So good. A meaty 17 minutes too, I was so scared it would be short.

I'm looking forward to Yang and Weiss advancing in the tournament.

We got to see all the characters too! Even the bad guys. Cinder rocking that cowgirl outfit. I was surprised to see Neo too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna see Yang and Weiss vs. Emerald and Mercury.

And yes, Cinder is amazing like that. I died seeing Neo, I was like, "WUT?!?!?" She's my second favourite character.

The first few minutes of it when Ruby was talking to her mom, I cried.

I'm excited for team JNPR's fight.

Who's your favorite character? I gotta say, Yang's mine.

images

Yeah...

The death of Monty really hit this show hard. I was disappointed right away with volume three. None of the characters felt right. The combat is much slower and more choppy which, if we're being honest, is the only thing that really made this show stand out. I preferred when they "blacked out" the population and just focused on animating the main characters.

Well I take that back. I did fall in love with the characters. But the combat is what really hooked me.

I will say that Emerald, Mercury, and Cinder feel appropriately evil now, which is a positive. However, they need to bring Roman Torchwick back. He was my favorite character, behind Yang.

Church418 said:
Yeah...
The death of Monty really hit this show hard. I was disappointed right away with volume three. None of the characters felt right. The combat is much slower and more choppy which, if we're being honest, is the only thing that really made this show stand out. I preferred when they "blacked out" the population and just focused on animating the main characters.

Well I take that back. I did fall in love with the characters. But the combat is what really hooked me.

I will say that Emerald, Mercury, and Cinder feel appropriately evil now, which is a positive. However, they need to bring Roman Torchwick back. He was my favorite character, behind Yang.
Agree with this so much. I quit watching, was anticipating the next volume like you wouldn't believe and haven't even watched it. Such a bummer, depth is great, but I do not want... this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back