• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Team PARS- Walking Disaster

The Succubi Queen

Ethereal Goddess
1x1 Roleplay with @The Succubi Queen and @theunderwolf

theundewolf's characters

Flaky.full.947385.jpg

Name:

Asher Nekros
Color:

Red
Emblem:

View attachment 243621
Aura Color:

Red
Semblance:

Phantasma: Can take on ghost physiology at will, allowing for intangibility and limited flight and fading (Invisible to the senses unless directly looked at).
Weapon: Corvus, dual pistol, dual ended spear

Bio:

Asher has trouble being noticed by people. The child of two business people, she grew up mostly alone. A mischievous soul she often avoided her tutors and household staff to sneak around and have fun. Soon her one girl campaign of pranks and mischief earned the Nekros house the reputation of being completely and utterly haunted. The only one not fooled was the Nekros's venerable butler Snyder. A retired hunter, Snyder tracked down Asher easily and to temper her mischievous energy, began to push all her energy towards actual stealth and combat training. Asher reluctantly complied and found ot to be quite fun. Now, weapon in hand she's ready to go conquer and haunt Beacon. If anyone notices her.
Theme Song:

uc

Name:

Sienna Terra
Color:

Sand brown
Emblem:

On her arm in appearance
Aura Color:

Sandy brown
Semblance: Totem

Sienna can make an object or (Willing) Person her totem by draining her aura. Being a totem gives the affected person a major boost to their aura and allows Sienna to see through their eyes and communicate with them telepathically. 
Weapon: Shaman Multi form flexible bullet platform. Its a gun. That's also several other guns

uc

Bio:

Sienna grew up very fast and can seem very detached from the world. An ex delinquent, years of meditation and training from an old sage in Vacuo has molded her into a calm, collected girl that is wise beyond her years. However wisdom doesn't necessarily translate to social skills. A quiet individual, Sienna has trouble expressing herself in front of others though she is incredibly smart and anyone seeking advice will find a calm ear and a learned mind.
Theme Song:

The Succubi Queen's Characters

Paris and Ruddy Being GAY.PNG

Name: Paris Spear
Color: Paris Green
Emblem: 

f41.purple.w.png

Aura Color:

Purple, with blue undertones
Semblance: Mirage- Paris can turn invisible, only for a few seconds. In smaller uses, he can make parts of his body disappear- he often does this to hide his prosthetics.
Weapon:

Spoiler

tumblr_nlq60tURFT1sdry7co1_1280.png

He has two prosthetic legs, nicknamed Asclegs, and a gun, named Pias- together they are a pun on Asclepias the scientific name for Milkweed.

Bio:

Paris was born with severely deformed legs, due a misdosing of his pregnant mother with the herb milkweed during pregnancy complications. He's never been too bothered about it, in fact, he rather likes his metallic legs, and he designed their weapon form himself while at signal.

If you ask Paris, he's a lover, not a fighter. He's pretty much the textbook example of a "useless bisexual." Always buried in a book or a cartoon, he's also kind of a nerd- when he's not zoning out, he's flirting with someone- though he assures everyone involved that he's just being friendly. He's pretty sneaky, sure, but he never seems to have bad intentions- though it's hard to tell quite what he intends with his michevious smile and sardonic charm. He's also really into music, and he can always been caught humming or singing some ditty when he's lost in thought- he also bursts out into song randomly just to annoy people.  
Theme Song:

Name:

Ruddy James
Color: Ruddy Red
Emblem:

marine-emblem-with-two-crossed-anchors-Download-Royalty-free-Vector-File-EPS-221817.jpg

Aura Color:

Orange
Semblance:

Seasickness- When Ruddy whistles, all enemies in hearing range become disoriented and dizzy, unable to move properly. It makes it a bit hard to be around him if he dislikes you.
Weapon: 

4b362a0be5293a79f4844623d304ceac.jpg

He's got the gun/sword at the top (Riel) and the gun/dagger on the bottom (Stev). He dual wields them in a unpredictable fighting style based most on blocking and pulling the trigger.

Bio: He's a bit delusional in his pirate dress up, but in all honestly, Ruddy's a pretty serious guy. He knows what he wants, and he's not afraid to go after it. Not much of a talker with strangers, he's pretty warm-hearted and chatty once you get to know him.
Theme Song:

[SIZE=11pt]Paris Green[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Running, Running- damn these woods! Paris had never been a bg nature buff, but this was excessive. All these damn trees and the ROCKS! He hated rocks. He’d already almost bent his legs out of shape when he used them to break his fall on a tree earlier, but if he tripped on one more rock he was going to scream. Grimm on his heels or no.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sure, on a good day, he could take on an Ursa no problem- but this was about 5 Ursi, and he hadn’t really packed enough Dust for this trial nonsense. He had managed to kill 2 on his own, but the last 3 were bigger, and he’d tripped just long enough to lose the upper hand, so now he was running.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]At this point, it didn’t seem like this forest was going to turn up any unexpected surprises that would give him the upper hand, and he wasn’t going to bother wasting his time trying to climb a tree right now. His Ascelegs were great for many things- climbing trees was not one of them. His only hope was to find a partner, and fast, before he got eaten. He wouldn’t put it past that sneaky looking headmaster to leave him to die out here- and there was a rock.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He tripped, rather spectacularly, soaring through the air and knocking into a girl in front of him, who had her back turned. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Now splayed out on top of this strange girl, he ran a hand through his hand, springing back up onto his legs. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Thanks for that- saved me from face-planting. So! I guess we’re partners now- got any Dust?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He grinned down at her, holding a hand out to her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His grin grew a little more sheepish as the sound of an Ursa roar reached them. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Please hurry.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He said pleasantly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ruddy James[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well, this had’t been so bad so far! Sure, the randomly getting shot off a cliff had been disorienting for a moment, but he’d faced worse, he was sure. It had been easy enough, picking a big enough tree to stab his sword into and slide down, landing nicely on his two feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]What he wasn’t fond of were all these trees. Honestly, how did anyone live in a forest? You couldn’t see for all the trees. It was a nuisance, and he would be happier on an airship or a boat somewhere. Of course, anything would have been better than being in a forest surrounded by Grimm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]But he’d come here to hunt Grimm, so he might as well get a head start. He stepped into a clearing. 2 Beowolves. Perfect, easy pickings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He unsheathed his sword, Riel, and his knife, Stev, holding them rather loosely, before dashing at the Grimm. He stabbed one in the shoulder with Riel, firing a blast of ice Dust right into the wound. The other got a nice shot of Fire from Stev, and while it was distracted, Ruddy brought Riel down hard, lopping off it’s head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Now to deal with the frozen one- wait, where had it gone?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Next thing he knew, he was on the ground, the Beowulf’s claws pinning him. Shit, shit, he couldn’t move his arms.. That’s when he spotted the girl.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Hey! Gimme a hand over here!”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He called out to her, hoping she heard.[/SIZE]

Sienna Terra

Sienna loved the woods. She was more of an arid person, she liked to see the horizon on all sides of her. People thought it was "Boring" sometimes but she found that you just needed to look at the details to find the subtleties. Forests however, were very different. The subtleties of the environment were shoved in her face. All the trees had different branches. No two foot falls were the same. It was a shame she'd have to enjoy it another time. The beowolves were getting a little too close for comfort. She was leaping through the treetops as the three beowolves ran right below her, occasionally jumping up to take a snap at her. She was somewhat vexed with herself. She was so busy searching for a partner that she completely missed the wolves until it was almost too late. It was an amateurish mistake. Now, lacking a close quarters weapon and a useful semblance she had to run. And there was a clearing, great. Absolutly was that another student? Running from ursa? This she could handle. Pushing herself as hard as she could she jumped and landed in the clearing reconfiguring Shaman into an assault rifle. In that moment the green haired boy rammed into her, knocking her over and throwing off her aim. She shook herself and took the hand lifting herself off. They were partners now? Well those were the rules, though this green haired boy  hardly seemed... partnery. He looked like the forest was attacking him more than the ursa. Still though, everything happens for a reason and he would hopefully prove competent. "Well met." She said softly and made him her totem. A sandy colored aurora in the shape of a coyote surrounded the boy as she drained hyer aura to connect them. Not wasting another second she emptied her magazine and replaced it in a smooth motion thought speaking at the green boy "There's a belt of dust canisters on my back, grab what you need. Three Beowolves coming from behind if you could take care of them."

Asher Nekros

Asher tumbled through the air like a ragdoll, not really bothering to do anything about it. It'd be fine. She was fine. She noticed that everyone else had already landed though so she should probably get around to that. Slowly she floated down to earth. landing on her head. She rolled, stood up and pulled out Corvus, her spear and began to walk through the forest. She wasn't particularly worried about being spotted. Things seemed to not notice her very often, though Grimm seemed to hone in on her scent pretty easily. It was nice to be noticed by something though. Speaking of. A beowolf ran at her and through her. Turing intangible was really instinctual for her now. Sometimes it seemed like it was harder to turn off then on. Oh well!  It wasn't really her problem. With a flick of her wrist her guns were out and firing. The beowolf screamed in pain and swung at her. She phased through and spun corvus into a spear impaling the Beos head and letting it turn to ash. That was quick but it looked like another one was right behind her. With a pirate pinned under his claws. Who was calling for help. 

"O-ok?" She said curiously shooting the wolf in the eyes, making it rear back, "Though I don't know how you got yourself into such a silly situation."

[SIZE=11pt]Paris Spear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He grinned as this strange girl accepted him with little more than a blink, and shivered as a stranger current ran through him. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“It’s a little early to be giving me tingles, doll, but I’m not complaining.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] She grabbed a dust pack from the belt on her back, and stuck it in his gun. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Yeah, I got you- just watch my back!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He spun and took off at a run towards the Grimm, pulling into a handspring at the last moment, and bringing his legs across one beowolf’s eyes, before he shot right into it’s eye- the recoil sent him flying back, and he flipped, slicing the head off another in one smooth motion before landing on his free hand and springing back onto his feet. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Two down, one to go! You got yours covered?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He asked, gauging this last beowolf before he backflipped and unloaded his gun into its mouth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Make that none to go.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He spun casually, thankfully not getting his blades caught in the dirt. It probably looked cool as heck, him twirling like that in storm of Grimm ash he’d just made.  [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Paris, by the way- what’s your name? Or can I just call you angel, since you’ve literally saved my life?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“You let your attention slip for half a second and suddenly you’re silly.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He commented gruffly as the girl shot the Beowolf off him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Within a moment he was back on his feet, unloading his gun into the Beowolf and watching as it dissolved into ash. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Thanks”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He said lightly, not making much more of a comment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]This girl was probably his partner now- she didn’t look like much, but she was probably stronger than she looked. It was always the quiet ones, wasn’t it? They’d get to know each other eventually, but for now they had best keep moving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He reloaded his gun, walking out of the clearing as he did so. He obvious expected her to follow him. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Name’s Ruddy.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He said as he looked through the trees. Uggh. How he hated them. He prayed this girl was better that forests than he was, because he was almost useless here, unless he wanted to take the time to climb a tree. Which he didn’t.[/SIZE]

Sienna Terra

You are quite welcome. Sienna thought spoke at him as she aimed at the second ursa and quickly reconfigured into a sniper rifle.One shot and it was down. Smoothe as silk. The others though, the others would be a problem. A solvable one though. They roared and charged which was not good. Sienna was not equipped for melee combat, she'd have to improvise. Switching to her shotgun she did the unexpected and charged right in. She ran at the ursas furiously but just as they were about to collide she ducked and slid under the bear, cocking the gun and shot the ursa into  the Ursa's stomach sending it straight up into the air. Not waiting for a second she pulled a concussive grenade out of her belt and threw it at the flailing bear's face he came out of her slide into a haphazard roll until she smashed into a rock. I think I'm fine, running low on aura though She thought at Paris diving out of the way of another claw swipe. She responded with another shotgun blast stunning it but frankly she was only making it angrier. Desperately she switched to full auto and emptied another magazine into the Grimm making it roar in pain. It hd a big mouth. She landed a grenade right inside it and looked away as its head exploded. A bit excessive but it was worth it. Slowly she put away her fun and stretched. Still sloppy but at least the green one was there to help. "Sienna Terra Paris," She said bypassing the angel comment entirely, "It's good to meet you too. You are unhurt I trust?" 

Asher Nekros

"Well you were under some claws when you shouted at me." Asher said, "And you look like a pirate so yes seeing a literal pirate being pinned to the ground by a beowulf in the forest? Pretty funny. Are you a pirate though? Do you have a ship? Does it have sails wait no DO YOU HAVE A PARROT. This is the most important question. Oh and I'm Asher by the way it's nice to meet you." Asher stopped talking for a moment and listened as she holstered her speargun. A pirate was her partner huh? Interesting, he was definitely an odd one though that was just the pot calling the kettle black. She rocked it. But that wasn't the point, they should focus on doing whatever they were doing in this forest. "So what are we doing in this forest again?" She asked innocently, "Not just killing Grimm and having a good time right?" 

[SIZE=11pt]He mostly ignored the voices in his head- she was probably just saying those things out loud and he hadn’t really been listening. He watched with slight admiration as the landed that grenade perfectly in the Grimm’s mouth. He wasn’t too good against big bulky things like Ursa. He was best with numbers. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Yeah, yeah, I think I’m fine…”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He looked down, examining his legs. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Wait, the hell happened to my legs??? Just kidding, they’ve always been like this. Yeah, I’m good, no worries- you?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He asked, looking her over a bit more. She seemed tough- awfully pretty to be a Huntress, but he wasn’t complaining.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“If you don’t mind though…”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He dropped to the ground, examining his legs, and pulling a small toolkit out of his pocket. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“I think a screw came loose- won’t take but a second to fix, but it’ll be a pain if we run into Grimm before I get it. Can’t believe I didn’t bring my glasses….”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He pulled out a little screwdriver and contorted, pulling his leg up under his face as he adjusted the screw.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] “You have any idea how close we are to that Temple Ozpin mentioned? I saw it to the east as I was flying, but I haven’t been able to pin down how close we are.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Oh no. She was chatty. He wasn’t exactly shy, but that much hyper energy was not…. What he wanted. He’d have to learn to deal with it though- that Beowolf was going to be the biggest regret of his life, otherwise. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“No. Yes. Yes. Not anymore.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He said, in simple responses to her questions- If he could just get out of this forest he could figure out where he was. He just wanted to finish this job, and then he could figure out what the hell to say to his partner. He didn’t want to stiff her, but he didn’t know her- what if he said something that pissed her off?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“We’re looking for the Forest Temple. Know where it is?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He asked, pushing a branch out of the way. More trees. Just was he wanted to see. A bloody never-ending forest that he had to navigate or die trying. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Cuz I sure as hell don’t.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He looked at her, and couldn’t help but sigh a bt. She was a bit of a kid, wasn’t she? He could deal with that much- just not right now. Not with Grimm on their heels and a job to do.[/SIZE]

Sienna Terra

Sienna supposed Paris was trying to attempt some sort of joke but... it wasn't funny. At all. It felt like h had made it a hundred times before. A little... fake and stuffy she felt. And he didn't even wait for her to be remotely worried. His prosthetics were interesting though. She admired that he took a crippling weakness and turned it into his main weapon. It took fortitude to do that. "I'll be fine after a moment of rest," She said in reply pulling back her aura and ending the totem effect. She looked at him as he started to fix his leg. She hoped it wasn't so fragile that it would break after every battle. "The temple is about two or three kilometers from here, we should be quick if the wind favors us."   She said pointing exactly in the direction of the temple. She made a point to find it as her first priority. It was a waste of time otherwise. She looked at Paris nervously not really knowing what to do. She wanted to help somehow but... "You know," She said cautiously looking away from her flirty parter, "There is no shame in asking for assistance."

Asher Nekros

Well he seemed more then a little annoyed. Had she done something to annoy him? Ugh. That was sooooo irritating. Now she was going to worry about what she did to annoy him all day and it was going to bother her and whenever something bothered her it was like something was pinching her forehead and that was so darn annoying! Now she was annoyed uuuuugggggggh. "Well I don't know where that temple thing is," She said in a growly annoyed voice, "But I saw some big important building on my way down. I took a while to fall cause my semblance just suuucks." She finished with a pout. Uggh this was going to be such a drag now. ust going through a Grimm infested forest to some stupid temple for no reason. And her partner was a pirate.

[SIZE=11pt]“The wind?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He asked, a little incredulous- what would the wind have to do with anything? They were walking, not flying. Still, she seemed like she knew what she was doing. He was glad of that- his skills lay more in social action then in navigation. What was it they said about balance? Maybe their strong points would compliment each other or something like that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She didn’t seem too terribly interested in getting to know him- maybe for the better. He had a bad tendency to flirt without thinking, and he didn’t want her to think he was a total sleaze. He laughed as she offered to help- not unkindly, just amused that she had offered at all. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“I appreciate the offer, but these are a lot more complicated than they look. It normally takes more than a Beowolf to mess them up, but between slamming into trees, running for my life, and crashing into you, they’re a bit off balance.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He hopped onto his feet, spinning around like a top on one blade. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“See? All better. Unless someone tries to crush them with a rock, we should be good for now. 3 Kilometers that way, ya said?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ruddy sighed- he had pissed her off. Great. He felt a little bad, but he couldn’t exactly tell her how to feel, could he? He would just have to try to pick up the mood himself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Oh yeah? What is it?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He asked, in reference to her Semblance- maybe it could prove useful in finding the temple. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“That building you saw was probably the Temple. Which was was it?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He tried to be a little more conversational, but it really wasn’t his strong suit with strangers? Did he praise her for her ability- or agree with her that it must be frustrating? How was he supposed to react when she seemed so visibly displeased by him?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]For now- he defaulted to his normal state of being- not reacting at all. Just carry on, like everything is normal.[/SIZE]

Sienna Terra

"Yes." Sienna said completely seriously internally fretting. did she say something weird? Was wind weird? She thought people liked wind when they went somewhere! She just wanted to sound learned and wise because people always expected her to! She kept her face blank of all this. She needed to present and calm face, in case Paris was worried about her or anything else. Eye of the hurricane, that was her. And she was calm, completely relaxed, this was her element! The forest, definitely not Paris. She kinda wanted to get to know him better but had no idea how. Paris seemed to have fixed his leg as well and performed a little dance to show it. She was still worried, there'd be bigger threats than just a forest but if he was sure, she had to be as well. They were a team now. "Good. Though we may find many rocks in the route to the temple. Please try not to be hit by any of them."  

Asher Nekros

As soon as it had come her annoyance faded as Ruddy seemed to go back to normal. Her semblance wasn't all that annoying except for when she couldn't quite control it most of the time. She fell through beds and dropped glasses and rammed straight into walls. That was the least fun she had tried to play it off but it was near impossible to act cool in any way after face planting into a vertical wall. "Urmmmm" She mumbled putting her finger to her lip, "it's kinda tricky to explain so maybe I'll just... Show you hold on." She stretched and shook a little feeling that weird non feeling that came with her semblance. "If this doesn't work," She said solemnly, "I'm sorry and this is going to be awkward." Not waiting for another moment she charged at Ruddy and passed straight through him with a giggle knowing that now that she was out of his line of sight she'd be nigh unnoticeable. 

[SIZE=11pt]Paris rolled his eyes at her comment- so she could be witty. Perfect. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“If any rocks come to life and attack me, I’ll let you know. Promise you’ll save me, though, like a dashing knight?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He flashed a mischievous grin.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He began to walk in the direction she had pointed earlier, waving for her to follow him. They ought to keep moving, before more Grimm got on their trail. “So, if the wind favours us” he repeated the phrase, teasing her just a bit, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Do you think we’re likely to run into any more monsters? Grimm are such a pain and I’d rather not deal with any before we make it out of this forest.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He wasn’t averse to fighting Grimm, it was more that these trees limited his range of movement, and he wasn’t exactly a small movements kind of fighter. It would take a lot of quick thought to keep the trees from being his enemies, and he would really rather not get stuck in one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ruddy was curious when she said she would just have to show him- what could possibly be so hard to explain?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Then she seemed to disappear and run right through him, passing through him as if he was nothing- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“What the-”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] it felt weird. Really weird. Like a cold rush of… something had just hit him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]But he had no idea what had just happened- had she stopped existing? Actually sped around him faster than his eye could follow? He couldn’t really tell. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“So.. how did that help you fall slowly?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Did it affect her weight? No questions about what had just happened- just what he needed. It was impressive, for sure, just not worth asking a million questions about. They were partners, he’d know it all sooner or later.[/SIZE]

Sienna Terra

Sienna raised an eyebrow at the gallant knight comment. She never really understood that. Frankly it seemed silly to base a romance on being rescued, any decent human would do it so why would it matter? "I may be somewhat unhelpful as a dashing knight. I do my best work from at least half a kilometer away." Speaking of, she quickly looked around making sure they were safe and not about to be eaten. She doubted Paris was. She listened quietly to him blabber, not really registering what he said. He did seem to go on and on. She was more concerned with how apparently useless he was in close spaces which was on one hand disturbing as it would severely hamper his effectiveness. On the other hand hypocritical as he was probably more useful than her. "I do not know what we may encounter." She said as she followed him into the woods, keeping a sharp eye on her surroundings, "But if you prefer I think we are both adept at avoiding any violence until it becomes absolutely necessary, though I do not doubt something will be waiting for us at the temple."

Asher Nekros

"Well," Asher said hovering back into his line of sight, "I can turn like not there? untouchable? I don't know some big word. See?" She finished sticking her arm through his chest and then withdrew it. "So gravity just stops being a thing. And people stop noticing me which is nice? Sometimes? I don't know." She looked at Ruddy eagerly, hoping to gauge his reaction. He was the first person she'd ever really told about her Semblance. One of its definite drawbacks that ironically despite how powerful it was it actually brought her less recognition. She was just under the radar. Of course, she could look forward to more of that with some literal pirate around. "What about you?" She asked excitedly, What can you do?" 

[SIZE=11pt]“Well, I just hope you can watch my back from half a mile away.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He laughed. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“But in all honestly- I’m good enough at close combat, and so long as I’m mindful of these trees, count on me as a good distraction if you ever need one.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He shrugged casually- she was awfully quiet- he was used to girls either smacking him or flirting right back with him.. But this... Was unusual.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]They had finally made their way to the edge of the forest, and could finally get a perspective off where they were- there seemed to be a structured series of rocks off in the distance, and behind them, the forest, which ended where a tall cliff shot up to where they had been launched from, not even 20 minutes ago. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Seems like that odd thing over there is our temple?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He asked her, not really looking for an answer, but more agreement that they should try it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ruddy nodded silently as Asher stuck her hand through him. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Don’t do that.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]He told her, not necessarily stopping her. He had made the request, and she ought to comply- he didn’t need to act beyond that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He heard a rustle in the trees, and stopped.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Something’s coming.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] He said interupting her question and holding up one hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He pulled out his weapon, and held out a hand to her. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Can you hide in that tree?” [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]He asked, implying that he would give her a boost if she needed one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Something big was coming, and they couldn’t just attack it head on.[/SIZE]

Sienna Terra

"I could go further," Sienna said factually, "I thought you would be reassured if I were closer though. Besides we can keep in contact instantly if need be." It was good to hear that he was actually competent in a fight. She supposed that should have been a given, he had been accepted to try after all. The large movements thing was interesting though. She never quite understood that. Apparently it was tactically advantageous because  everyone she knew who fought in close quarters did it. It just seemed... inefficient to her. They probably had some reason to jump around like a rubber ball on caffeine, she just couldn't see it. Wait now maybe she could! A distraction! She found jumping around very distracting. 

She looked up at the temple admiring the stone towers of the temple. It was pretty in a way. It reminded her of the architecture in vacuo, made out of the ever present sandstone. "If it isn't, I would be very surprised," She said calmly, "Do you have a plan?" 

Asher Nekros

Asher withdrew her hand happily floating in place. It was  nice to have someone that didn't think it was weird. As complicated of a relationship she had with her semblance, it was still really awesome! Instantly she froze at his word, practiced ears picking up the sound of something moving. Nodding silently at Ruddy's words she quickly dove into the tree concealing her incorporeal presence in its branches.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back