• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Hunter's Secret and the Honest Souls

Aquaknight

Aqueous Knight

ALL OOC TALK GOES HERE

PLEASE DON'T USE THE CHARACTER TAB AND RP TABS FOR OOC TALKS​

Last edited by a moderator:
Religion is a myth, free will is a joke. We're all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes! The DNA of the Soul!

05fb5e22fe4d388a44ec476919773b5e7ca8e6292f71ae5ce38f7cbcb5188761.jpg

You meme loving memers with your memes :V

@HoneyBear\-Kat

I would like to request you to delete the ooc chatter in the character tab since I asked people not to do it, but this is a warning of a waring since those comments seems to have just slipped out so I won't punish you for them yet but I have to give you a more serious warning if it happens again. But I can try to help you with the BBC coding when I get on a computer later today~

And sorry if I'm coming bit off a hard ass I just want to keep the character tab neat and tidy so I can better organize all the characters~

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry *goes to delete*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry *goes to delete*

[/QUOTE]
It's no problem at at all, I just wanted to give you a heads up, as it seems like an honesty mistake~

Aquaknight said:
You meme loving memers with your memes :V
@HoneyBear\-Kat

I would like to request you to delete the ooc chatter in the character tab since I asked people not to do it, but this is a warning of a waring since those comments seems to have just slipped out so I won't punish you for them yet but I have to give you a more serious warning if it happens again. But I can try to help you with the BBC coding when I get on a computer later today~

And sorry if I'm coming bit off a hard ass I just want to keep the character tab neat and tidy so I can better organize all the characters~
Don't judge the memes or you will get the memening

So we've got team ARVA (Amber, Rasberyl, Virgo, Adam), and then we've got...

Esmeralda, Luxus, Azure and Joy? I can't come up with an easy color for that one, but really any set of letters can be twisted into a color reference if "Team Funky" is allowed by the authoritarian name-bureaucracy.

Team JELA seems like the easiest acronym to use. It's a girl's name derived from Helen, so we have a blonde reference right there. Helen is also the ancient greek for Torch, and related to the word for Moon.

EDIT: Apparently the English name Helen derived from the Saint, not the character from myth, so you could also have it as a reference to Purple or that weird Byzantine Purple-Red.

Double-Edit: Apparently Laje is the Portuguese for a paving stone, so you've got another easy color reference there, if Joy is not the right choice narrative-wise for leader.

Pentagon said:
So we've got team ARVA (Amber, Rasberyl, Virgo, Adam), and then we've got...
Esmeralda, Luxus, Azure and Joy? I can't come up with an easy color for that one, but really any set of letters can be twisted into a color reference if "Team Funky" is allowed by the authoritarian name-bureaucracy.

Team JELA seems like the easiest acronym to use. It's a girl's name derived from Helen, so we have a blonde reference right there. Helen is also the ancient greek for Torch, and related to the word for Moon.

EDIT: Apparently the English name Helen derived from the Saint, not the character from myth, so you could also have it as a reference to Purple or that weird Byzantine Purple-Red.

Double-Edit: Apparently Laje is the Portuguese for a paving stone, so you've got another easy color reference there, if Joy is not the right choice narrative-wise for leader.
Much edit, such acronymn, so wow.

@The Unamed Beast

Hopefully we start in a night or tomorrow, depending on how much free time tonight~

So we have Team ARVA and either Team JELA or LAJE, I would like to know what the general concession of the second team's name so I can start working on the first post~

Aquaknight said:
@The Unamed Beast
Hopefully we start in a night or tomorrow, depending on how much free time tonight~

So we have Team ARVA and either Team JELA or LAJE, I would like to know what the general concession of the second team's name so I can start working on the first post~
GOOD NEWS, COMRADES! I can't wait.

Wait I didn't count your character.

We have nine.

FUCK! @Aquaknight what is the plan? Should some of us make second characters, wait for other players, or are we going to have there be an odd-numbered team? It would make sense, if someone bit the dust during the initiation (which Ozpin in the show makes seem possible), that the three remaining kids who would have formed one team would be distributed to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back