RWBY - Hunters of Atlas

@Alad V

Given Heart's character's similarity to the character I created way back in the day- I started from scratch

@Shura11

We begin soon. No exact times. But,we begin soon. To anyone else,feel free to sign up,anyways. I can get creative.

EDIT: And we begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mintsong

You four are cleared to post.

~~~

@Sungazer

Post,dammit! You said you'd post yesterday! You are singlehandedly holding up the RP! It'll only take a couple of minutes!

~~~

Not even off the airship, and he's already displaying wonderful habits. I think Gareth is gonna be fun to play

Whoops! Sorry,@TheKaosophile

This is a castle's audience hall. There are no seats. The peasantry can stand,as far as the royals are concerned. Besides,seats would get in the way of what's coming next.

[QUOTE="Alad V]Whoops! Sorry,@TheKaosophile
This is a castle's audience hall. There are no seats. The peasantry can stand,as far as the royals are concerned. Besides,seats would get in the way of what's coming next.

[/QUOTE]
I was following the first rule of improv and taking the example of pyu *throws under bus* 
Slight edits made, Gareth is now leaning against the wall near the door, the strategic placement of self for social purposes and thoughts of food still apply 
So forests are just bad news all around in this group, luckily no initiation would ever be in a forest, right?... Right? 
So... Morning?

Well,I derped HARD! I thought others needed to post! Making the next post now. Sorry for the wait!

People,I suggest you keep an eye on this post in particular. The Grimm are diverse.

Compendium of Grimm in the Hiyas Region

Boarbatusk

The Boarbatusk is an ubiquitous Grimm. It resembles a very large wild boar,with armoured plates covering the back,sides,and head. They are,like all Grimm,extremely aggressive. They attack by rolling into prey,or goring them on their tusks,which have been reported to be able to slash heavy duty mountaineering tires,and even tear holes in trucks. Their armoured plates are notoriously difficult to penetrate. In the Hiyas region,they are remarkably common,and can be found in small groups.

Beowolf

The Beowolf resembles a wolfman. With the body of a wolf,but the ability to walk on the rear legs like a man,Beowolves can be mistaken for a human at a distance,under the right circumstances. Their armoured plates are sparse,covering only the head with anything resembling protective intent. The shoulders,elbows,knees,and forearms are host to spines,presumably to intimidate and gore prey. They are pack hunters,and more intelligent than most other Grimm. In the Hiyas region,Beowolves are numerous,but not quite as numerous as Boarbatusks. They actively prey on Boarbatusks.

Nevermore

Nevermores are very large Grimm,resembling ravens. While they lack armour anywhere but the head,the Nevermore rarely needs it. The monster is capable of flight over great distances,and can lift Ursae with little effort. It should be noted that,in the Hiyas region,Nevermores are much smaller than most other regions,due to the chilly climate. They hunt prey by means of dive-bombing and impaling with projectile feather flachettes. In the Hiyas region,Nevermores are quite rare,and are solitary creatures.

Ursa

The Ursa resembles a bear. Ursae are armoured behemoths,and are deceptively fast for their size. Their armour,while not quite as difficult to defeat as that of a Boarbatusk's,is still quite durable. Ursae are known to hunt Beowolves and Boarbatusks,and eat plant matter,and seem to enjoy maple sap,as well. Ursae hunt either alone or in small groups,and attack with their jaws and massive forward limbs. In the Hiyas region,Ursae are quite a bit larger than most other regions,and uncommon.

King Taijutu

Resembling a double-ended snake,one end white,the other black,King Taijutu lack armour of any description. However,they are incredibly large,and possess amazing strength,speed,and agility,as well as possessing a potent paralytic venom to assist in capturing prey. Strictly carnivorous,King Taijutu prey on anything smaller than themselves,as well as Nevermores. Due to the climate,King Taijutu do not inhabit the Hiyas region.

Deathstalker

Deathstalkers are Grimm resembling scorpions the size of houses. They're armoured from face to tail,and their sting glows a bright,inviting amber,likely to lure prey,similar to angler fish in the deep sea. Solitary creatures,Deathstalkers are fiercely territorial,and will attack anything that invades their home. They have been observed to casually plow through dense forest,and use their tail to demolish human architecture. They possess a low cunning,capable of acting on tactics present in the environment. Although they aren't found in the Hiyas region,one has been recently discovered one valley over from the exam site.

Bastet

Bastets resemble mountain lions,or cougars. They have armoured plates around the top of their heads and along their backs,but are unprotected besides. They are solitary ambush predators,striking with blinding speed from concealment. They are known to prey on Boarbatusks and Beowolves,as well as Ursae,on occasion. In the Hiyas region,they are uncommon,but frequent enough to warrant constant vigilance.

Bubo

Bubos are large Grimm resembling snowy owls. They lack armour entirely,though their plumage is,strikingly,white with only speckles of black,compared to the solid black of all other Grimm. They are about three times the size of an adult,and are solitary ambush predators. Unlike their more mundane counterparts,Bubos are not nocturnal,and many mountianeers have died thanks to this assumption. They prey on humans,rodents,and small birds,and are exclusive to the Hiyas region. They are uncommon.

After thorough examination, @Ranmyakki's and Kagura's characters are the only two still on the airships, I have notified Kagu, so that should happen... eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back