RWBY: Dust to Dust [Private]

Lucem

Ten Thousand Club
Feel free to use the tab for discussions or asking any questions about the roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on the gender ratio, one of them has a completed Bio while the other's bios are still a w.i.p. I think I', planning to play as a Female here ovo.

If you're worried about a gender ratio, feel free to disregard that and create whatever character you feel like. I'm not really a fan of them, since I feel like it restricts creativity.

If you plan on making your character female, either of the two you have already started on would be perfectly fine to use.

I'm going to consider the profile I just posted to be a bit of a rough draft. I'll edit and add or take away or possibly even change a bit of it based on everyone else, but there's the support class. So to speak.

Take all the time you need, Clockwork. I'm going to be posting my CS shortly, which will bring us one step closer to being able to start. You may also reveal certain things about your character's history and such during the roleplay, as long as they don't dramatically affect anything or come off as convenient changes that are made at will to suit the situation.

Welp, Im gonna use a male instead xD , realised that I got an idea for 'im-ish.

Ah, before I forget to mention this, I will be controlling all characters that do not include user-created characters. So, all teachers, villains, and companion teams will be under my control. There will be several supporting characters that appear during the different sections of the storyline, so interaction won't be limited to just the main four.

Trying to figure out the best way to use a bow in this universe is kinda' difficult, but I think I improved on my original idea, at least it makes a bit more sense.

I'm just gonna sound off here. Now back to work on a weapon concept. 
Oh yeah. To keep the equilibrium and because I wanna brush up on "how to girl" my character's gonna be female. Here's to hoping I don't screw up too badly. :D

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]@Ratchet does the poison take affect when anyone merely touches it?

[/QUOTE]
Merely touching it, is coming into contact, but if its too OP, I can change if you want. But if u mean a pint of poison, It wont really affect you in any way :P [Maybe I should put that in...]

If it's an open wound, then there's no problem. Poison would need to travel throughout the body somehow, right?

Now that all character sheets are completed, the roleplay can start once everyone is available to post. Before that, however, there will be another member joining us. This means that a second team will be deployed, but no waiting will be required.

To keep things going at a smooth pace, I'll be filling the open roles of the other team. This shouldn't take away from any of what's already been planned, so the intended start time remains.

What should the first post be about? I mean like do we already know each other or is this Day One at Beacon?

I'll be creating an introductory post soon that'll provide the setting. This will be the first day at Beacon and the test that places teams will follow afterwards. All students would have just arrived by airship.

Alright then. I suppose my character would probably be already harassing @Ratchet on the airship.

So, I apparently neglected the fact that people aren't automatically alerted when a post is made in the roleplay section, so I've just been sitting here for about an hour...Feel free to post whenever you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back