RWBY: Beacon's Light

Realized I should be writing in the OOC…

@Hyydra Sorry about that… I must have missed it and then forgot… Anyways, I'm glad we'll finally get a RWBY role-play! ^.^

So am I, I've been looking forward to one for a while. And seeing as how we're 72 hours from Volume 2's launch...

So, partners. How do you guys want to do that?

Same here Kaia! ^^ I've been waiting for us to RP forever! And what do you mean, Reaper? Want to do what?

All teams of four are made of two pairs, right? We need to decide on who's paired with who (:

Oh my god, someone just called dibs on me… Though, your character and mine paired up would be pretty dang amusing, I will admit X3

Kaia hit the bullseye. The pairs in the team. I mean, we can pick partners, or let the chips fall where they may be. I could do a random 'pull the names out of a hat' gig.

Oh, alright. Well, the pull names out of a hat gig would most definitely be logical, or we could set fate at this time.

I agree, it does seem more realistic if we pull them from a hat. Then we really would be Letting the chips fall where they may ^.^

Then, we have three votes for fate opposed to plan, I believe we're set for the hat *Crosses fingers* X)

Das majority. I'm going to have to leave soon, so I will post tomorrow morning with our results.

Ha! Fate it is ^.^

I'm gonna have to sign off for the night soon too, just as soon as I finish up a character for another role-play.

Oh, I'm going to put in an event just after the Emerald Forest, it's not canon, but it will be awesome.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I finished my charater :)

[/QUOTE]
I just don't know if I can accept her, she doesn't have a Semblence, and her fighting style and weapons are hard to understand. I'm sorry, but I can't accept your character.

:/ dude, idk what semblence was, I forgot since its been ages since I watched rwby

idk how to explain fighting styles either.

Well, that's why you could go through the season of RWBY and find out what semblance is. ANd fighting styles, you just explain how they'd fight someone.

hydra I know that I have to explain how they fight someone but its hard for me since I never did it :/ Reaper is the one who pmed me about joining this rp since I have a interest in rwby. If I knew I was going to be rejected I wouldnt have wasted my time on my character

[QUOTE="Britt-21]
:/ dude, idk what semblence was, I forgot since its been ages since I watched rwby
idk how to explain fighting styles either.

[/QUOTE]
Theres a wikia for RWBY, with everything. For fighting styles, you can just Google one. I'm sorry, but that is my final decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back