• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Pillars of Hope OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Do you have fixed OCs for RWBY or do you make new ones?

I make new ones
Cool, so do I. Maybe that way, we can think of names that would work together for a good team name.

Currently, I have two characters in mind, so if the search thread doesn't get any more responses, I'll play with both of mine.

Sure, let's see what the other three say. Between five people, I believe we can manage eight characters.

My most important question, who's willing to co-GM with me?

Hey all! So I'm thinking of using a RWBY charrie that I made but never got to use, her name being Eis Kalt

Also I can't co-gm as in making gm posts, simply don't have enough time, but I could help brainstorm about plot/arcs a bit?

Also I can't co-gm as in making gm posts, simply don't have enough time, but I could help brainstorm about plot/arcs a bit?
Oh sure, I don't mind getting plot or arc inputs from everyone. I might even be able to make all the GM posts myself since I do have free time for a couple months. I just need someone else in charge of the main plot along with me, because all the roleplays I've GMed in the past have died within a few days.

Oh sure, I don't mind getting plot or arc inputs from everyone. I might even be able to make all the GM posts myself since I do have free time for a couple months. I just need someone else in charge of the main plot along with me, because all the roleplays I've GMed in the past have died within a few days.
I totally understand that, though I don't think I could personally co-gm as I simply have to much going on in rl to do that, but I'll help any way I can!

I totally understand that, though I don't think I could personally co-gm as I simply have to much going on in rl to do that, but I'll help any way I can!
I understand as well, maybe if all of us can come up with a solid plot, I won't need a co-GM.

Does anyone have ideas for team names? Are we sticking to the colour rule?

I found this site with a variety of colour names, although it might be a bit overwhelming.

I volunteer to Co GMA, I feel like we’ll be able to keep this alive between the two of us making those story moving forward posts. That’s important because if one gym forgets how they were going to move the story forward because of IRL matters the next one can step in.

Though the trade off is that I’d prefer to make one character and it has to be that way anyway because of player numbers.

I volunteer to Co GMA, I feel like we’ll be able to keep this alive between the two of us making those story moving forward posts. That’s important because if one gym forgets how they were going to move the story forward because of IRL matters the next one can step in.

Though the trade off is that I’d prefer to make one character and it has to be that way anyway because of player numbers.
I'd love to have you as my co-GM, that way none of us would feel too pressured to put out GM posts.

Well, it's six of us now, so I'm pretty chill with two of us making another character; I have two OCs in mind. How about we get the team names out of the way, so we can proceed with the CS?

Hmm, well for team names we could do
EMBR (Ember)
SPYR (Sapphire)
JADE
OSEA (Ocean)

Just a few ideas of the top of my head

Hmm, well for team names we could do
EMBR (Ember)
SPYR (Sapphire)
JADE
OSEA (Ocean)

Just a few ideas of the top of my head
Why thank you for picking my name as a colour, I'm honoured xD I'm fine with Sapphire (it has a lot of naming options, honestly) and Jade, they sound pretty cool.

Also, are you guys okay if my character has killed someone in the past? Of course, he's going to have the burden of guilt through the whole story.

But of course! xD I actually quite like it as a team name if we could keep it in the running?

And yeah, I'm down for that, my charries history isn't exactly sunshine and puppies :p

But of course! xD I actually quite like it as a team name if we could keep it in the running?

And yeah, I'm down for that, my charries history isn't exactly sunshine and puppies :p
If only you could see the smile on my face right now... If that's the case, how about EMBR and SPHR? SAPR? SPYR?

Cool then, we just need the consent of everyone else now.

Why thank you for picking my name as a colour, I'm honoured xD I'm fine with Sapphire (it has a lot of naming options, honestly) and Jade, they sound pretty cool.

Also, are you guys okay if my character has killed someone in the past? Of course, he's going to have the burden of guilt through the whole story.
Haha I'm fine with that, I usually use characters that place that sort of stuff out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back