• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Beacon Academy: AotWF

Business as usual, Alad.

And, hey, it's not like she's the one perpetuating war. Her buyers are (namely every man, woman, child and government looking to protect themselves). It's only in her best interest she seeks out profit from it. If anything, she's simply profiteering.

[QUOTE="Alad V]So. A pair of Tanuki sisters (Thank the LAWD they're not brothers...) whose tails are begging to be used as pillows,

[/QUOTE]
They were originally going to be boys, as I usually make characters for roleplay depending on the current gender ratio. This one happened to have more boys than girls.

I WAS going to make humans because we have so many goddammed Faunus characters, but I just couldn't resist because they were so cute.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

KITTEN :D

*is tackle hugged*

Hello 'dere.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

So where are all the characters and what exactly are we doing right now?

Want to intro my characters :D

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
So where are all the characters and what exactly are we doing right now?
Want to intro my characters :D

Well dear, once everyone is paired up and reaches the ruins, each pair will collect one relic. the relics are chess pieces, that is how the teams are made, the two pairs who have the match colour pieces become a team.

So everyone is in the forest then?

I feel like Lazuli and Mei will have an interesting interaction when they wind up meeting. Just saying. They both seem headstrong to the point that if they butt heads, it's gonna get wild.

Hey Starry, how detailed do our CS need to be just to be accepted?

As you know me, I make them pretty detailed, but it's hard to do that when finals are this week.

A quick note about Lazuli's knowledge of Nevermore. It is slight conjecture, but a reasonable assumption. Throughout the series you have plenty examples of Nevermore of varying size, but never once has a small Nevermore, something about the size of a human torso, attacked people, alone or in small groups. This leads me to believe that they stay in groups until they grow large enough to become a viable threat, ergo nesting. This behaviour would be similar to how smaller beowolves will flee if overpowered.

From that I drummed up the conclusion that smaller Nevermore flock until they grow to a more dangerous size, and 'nest' as it were. These Grimm, being a quasi intelligent species, would know well enough to chase off or kill intruders to their nests, but won't risk their lives outside of that.

Anyone elses thoughts?

Silver Anderson,played by @Kuroko

REJECTED!

The reasons are numerous,as they were before. Allow me to break down why I rejected your character.

-Species. While Humans and Faunus can interbreed,a Faunus is literally just a Human with animal bits tacked on in obvious places,like ears,horns,and tails. Which parent do they take after?

-Skills: Largely passable. Except for Karate. Beyond the fact that Karate is actually pretty much worthless in a proper fight,especially against non-humanoid monsters,it likely doesn't even exist in Remnant.

-Weaknesses: The opposite is actually true. A healthy intelligent being NEEDS those healthy interactions with their fellow beings,lest they plunge into manic-depressive madness. It's hard-wired into every simian brain,which all Humans and (presumably) Faunus possess. Completely reforge this section,or make it reflect proper psychology. You can't just mutate or condition that away.

-Weapon: While your image has more in common with an axe than a sword,I'll let it pass.

-Semblance: The timing,combined with the specificity and departure from your earlier terror Semblance... You saw my stunt with Alabaster,didn't you,and wanted to make it a common occurrence? Not that I have a problem with it,though. I just want to know. Just be sure to obey proper electrical physics; Electricity is negatively charged,and will ALWAYS take the path of least resistance,and will only do any harm if the circuit completes and runs to ground.

-Background: You insult our intelligence with such a sinfully short history. Where did he come from? Why were his parents rich? What elements of the world shaped him to what he is now? Write a story,paint us a picture of Silver. Get us to know him. But,bear in mind; Faunus are,by and large,considered to be subhuman trash.

Ethics: What you have here? Not ethics. That's a goal. Ethics are a moral code,what the individual deems to be correct,incorrect,and what lines they hold sacred.

Goals: Alright,that's your short term goal. And then what?

Final Verdict: Unchanged. Special Snowflake Syndrome trending towards Angsty Anime Protagonist # 1,974,024. Try again.

Whoop! Sorry,didn't notice your application!

Scarlett Rhys,played by @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

APPROVED!

Wait until you get Starry's approval before posting,however. You pass my standards,though.

Alad V] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5663-plaguedwithinsanity/ said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL]
Are the Tanuki Twins complete? They still have the work in progress header.
Yeah, they're pretty much done, but I'm just adding mass detail when I have the time.

I'll go take out the WIP note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back