• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: AtF OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zamasu Zamasu Duke of Doge Duke of Doge The Elder The Elder Taco Taco
Scratch what I said before. Seems like we'll be scrambling our team for a bit before going out now. I guess you get to choose if you wanna find us still in the base, delay your team for an hour like we're about to do or just pretend that our timelines weren't aligned this whole time and you were actually a bit into the future. Either way, I suggest you go for a four-on-four simultaneous meeting so no one has to introduce themselves twice.
Aye either way we can still meet up later. I’m sure will be able to keep track of each teams progress with missions through the scroll. I’m sure we’ll meet up

At some point we will need a villain or villains to help move the plot. Obviously I think we should avoid Salem entirely. Or at least for a long time.
Any volunteers for the bad guy role? I can do it also but I always like to ask.

I absolutely agree on this. Kinda wanted one of them to have a tie-in with my character's backstory, but I'm not sure I'd handle having 2 characters on the same RP, so I'll pass for now. As far as I'm concerned, go for it, Duke of Doge Duke of Doge !

At some point we will need a villain or villains to help move the plot. Obviously I think we should avoid Salem entirely. Or at least for a long time.
Any volunteers for the bad guy role? I can do it also but I always like to ask.

I had a character in mind for that. Since it'd be boring to just mindlessly fight hordes of Grimm, I mentioned the White Fang as still having a presence within Vale for that reason.

Soooooo im so sorry! The website wasnt giving me notifications i'll be sure to reply later tonight!

Hey Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , did you have fun in the Con? Did people recognize your costume? I don't know how RWBY's appreciation goes there, but in my country, 90% of geeks either don't know a thing about RWBY or see it as a steaming heap of crap (Which makes my life as a fan pretty hard, to be honest).

In another topic, this:
Kate is very hot headed and will get into a fight with someone if they even look at her the wrong way.
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet boy I can't wait to see our characters meet. My guess is that'll either be best friends or at each other's throats in 5 minutes, no in-between.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse GasMaskie GasMaskie
Feels like Eigen is shaping up to be our leader, one way or another. I'm kinda rooting for that at this point since I'd really like to make ENDS meet again. (I'm so sorry not sorry)
Probably gonna post later tonight if Elekta doesn't show up. Could it be that the notification system isn't getting to him? I would've gone right through Eigen's entry if I didn't check my watched threads page regularly.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse GasMaskie GasMaskie
Feels like Eigen is shaping up to be our leader, one way or another. I'm kinda rooting for that at this point since I'd really like to make ENDS meet again. (I'm so sorry not sorry)
Probably gonna post later tonight if Elekta doesn't show up. Could it be that the notification system isn't getting to him? I would've gone right through Eigen's entry if I didn't check my watched threads page regularly.
Honestly regardless of who becomes the leader it mainly comes down to the skill of a team. So i'm not really pushing for anyone to be leader. But it's possible that he isn't getting it.. but also possible that there's just a busy schedule.

GasMaskie GasMaskie Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Hey buddies. I'm swinging by to tell you all that I'll be going on a beach trip tomorrow, returning tuesday night. While I'm there, I'll only have access to my phone, so I won't post in the main thread for a while. In the meantime, feel free to make Siva do basic actions (following the team, greeting people and stuff like that) as if she were an NPC so that your story may progress. I'll fill up on details later if there's a need for it.
Also, my apologies to Maskie for ending our little side mission so abruptly. I didn't realize my trip would be an issue until it was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back