• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: After the Fall (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Pon turned her attention to a young huntress that gave her and Violet a warm welcoming. When asked what she wanted, Pon replied "Got any medics here? It woukd be nice to have a professional check on my friend here. Say, do I know you from somewhere? You kinda look like a student back at Beacon." Despite the treatment, Pon felt it was something unprofessional of her, and that she needed professional help from someone who knows how to treat a person right.

CapRock CapRock GasMaskie GasMaskie Duke of Doge Duke of Doge The Elder The Elder Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Entity.Eclypse
Nilla Eris
Nilla turned to respond to the statment which had been made by one of her new-found teammates but was quickly shut off as the girl had seemed to walk off and disappeared entirely. A glance of annoyance was given to the log as she stood and walked back towards the camp deciding it best to put her time to use since it seemed an hour would be up by now. The sound of a car settling was something.. unorthodox for her to hear if you were saying the very least and she glanced off in it's direction while seeing where her teammate had went all at the same time. New people must have arrived which to some extent was welcomed and yet at the same time put off. She approached the scene and glanced about at the members recognizing a few, "So we meet again." She spoke with a tone that didn't exactly show the fondest of feelings as a hand moved to her own forehead and grazed through the locks of pink.

"So you seem to be in a bit of a pickle when it comes to that injury. Want me to take a look at it now that you're here? Since i'm probably as experienced in the field as any medic you can find in these remnants" She suggested this with a heavy heart that signified most of the other medics or trained professionals that she knew of.. well peace be upon them.

Mentions: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Zamasu Zamasu GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Taco Taco

As Pon waited for a response, she heard the pink-haired girl volunteered to do the professional examination. When she turned to her, she immediately recognizes the person who spoke. It is actually the same person who helped Pon and her gang to get out of Beacon. "Y-You're...!" Pon says before she gives the girl a tearful hug. "Thank goodness you're alive! I thought you didn't made it out alive." Despite having not met her, Pon was so glad to see a fellow huntress made out of the ruins fine and dandy.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse CapRock CapRock Taco Taco The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Violet lazily waved her hand "please help." she said, her voice sounding clear signs of exhaustion.
(apologies for the short post, but Violet is done waiting for "professional" help by this point. And could care less.)

Entity.Eclypse
Nilla Eris
A slight look of surprise coated Nilla's face like a fresh coat of paint as the bird-wielding girl moved towards her and wrapped her in a hug. The fact that someone who had dipped out on her and another person fighting deciding to hug her was something that caught her off-guard, she patted the bird girl on the back gently before making note of the purple-haired girl asking for assistance.

She managed to peel the bird-girl off of her and moved in towards the injured girl, "Due to how tired you are.. you probably have been dealing with the majority of the pain regardless." She said and moved down to her side, moving a hand quickly to her shirt's edge she thought of a moment and then turned to the other members in the tent. "Go find me some pain-killers and any other medical supplies you can" She spoke generally and turned to her side looking and soon spotting a medical bag, the girl brought it over and turned her attention back to Violet now. "Alrighty then.. let's see how bad it is" She said and began to move towards the injury, the lack of knowledge on if there were painkillers out there was unknown, she opened the med-kit and there were absolutely no pain-killers.. but there were allergy pills if people might need those. "Try to keep calm and breathe through any pain" She spoke and began to move the articles of clothing to assess the damage dealt.

Mentions: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Zamasu Zamasu GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Taco Taco

SIVA MARINA
Siva Emblem.png

"Actually, I'm a student from Haven."
Siva replied to the first girl, who seemed mostly unscathed, albeit very worried about her friend. Before she could go on, the wounded girl presented herself as Violet and promptly stated her various and unlikely demands before laying back once more. Siva couldn't quite figure out how much of her attitude was anxiety and how much was an attempt to ease the worries of those around her. Carefully, she began replying to Violet:
"Hi... I'm fine, but it's you we should be worried about, right?. I'm Siva, by the way. You're both right about one thing, we need to get a doctor to see you right away. Hang in here a second, I'll go look for..."
Before she could finish her phrase, Nilla presented herself before the group. Just her presence was enough to completely change the atmosphere there. Those strangers also seemed to know her, even if barely... And as if that wasn't enough, Nilla boasted about her medical skills and rushed in to treat the wounded huntress right then and there, clearly confident in her ability to undo whatever damage she could find in there.
"...A Medic?"
Siva completed as she stepped sidewards to let Nilla do her job. Since the first of Violet's demands had been met and finding painkillers before they became necessary seemed unlikely at that point, the Mistral Huntress decided to settle for what she had at hand at the moment. Rummaging through her backpack she found a red soda can and placed it on a stool next to Violet's bed, telling her:
"Well, it ain't alcohol, but... Here. You can have it after Dr. Nilla's patches you up." Finally, Siva took a step back and tried not to stare too long at the wound while the operation took place.

"I'll go!" Pon says before running off to find some painkillers for Violet, just so to have her treated without the feeling of any pain. After some time, she came back to the group, along with a few handfuls of the said painkillers. She places them on one convenient side and begins to wait out until the treatment is done. It shouldn't be able to take this long though.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge CapRock CapRock Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-11-30%2Bat%2B2.56.50%2BAM.png

Violet's eyes fluttered open post surgery. "haha. I'm not dead again.... good job guys." Her voice was scratchy and hoarse. "seriously though. You guys saved my life. I feel like I have a debt to repay now." Violet had been in this situation once before, only much earlier and under different circumstances. The scars on her body proved that much, suppose this is one more to add to the collection.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Taco Taco

Schwarz had a very nice trip being asleep for most of the time. Once the car stopped he woke up and heard a scream for help and in no time he was alone in the car, still tired he decided to take a nap. Later he woke again in the darkness of the car trunk. Well, no reason to stay alone in this car now. He used his semblance and came out off the car but with the sunlight out he felt a lot of his aura was being put into use just to stay hidden so he turned back to his faunus form and looking around he noticed he was in the camp." Oh man, I ended up in this crap hole anyway, hell no". And he started to walk away, but suddenly he heard a loud sound coming from his belly, being asleep for a long period and having used his semblance four times had left his energy low. "Hum, I'm hungry...". He looked at the camp. "Well, no reason fighting that". And then he started his way towards the camp.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Duke of Doge Duke of Doge GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu The Elder The Elder Taco Taco

Entity.Eclypse
Nilla Eris
Nila let out a sigh and moved back from the bed a little bit, "If you want to repay a debt then don't tear it open again... It's not exactly the easiest procedure to pull off" She said before stretching her arms a bit to keep them from going stiff on her. Turning towards the exit of the tent she cleared her throat, "None of you roughhouse with Violet or jar her for a while. If you do I'll have to let you experience one of these procedures off the painkillers!" She spoke with a hint of tension to her tone on this alone but spoke at a decently loud volume.

Mentions: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Zamasu Zamasu GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Taco Taco Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

[div class="tab1"]

SIVA MARINA
Siva Happy small.png

After the operation had finished, Siva neared Violet to see how she was faring. Much to her surprise, the wound had been very neatly treated and the girl would probably be as good as new once her aura had recovered a bit. She faced Nilla to tell her:
"So you are a medic! And a pretty good one at that. I'll be sure not to..."

[div class="tab2"]
SIVA MARINA
Siva serious small.png

Siva suddenly stopped. A very unusual sound had caught her ears. At first it seemed to be the vicious gnarl of a beast, loud enough to run a chill down her spine. But it couldn't be, not there at the safe camp.
"Is that..." Siva thought out loud, her eyes glancing to the sound's origin, the tent's entrance. "A stomatch grumbling?"
[/div]

[div class="pagecount"] Page 1/2 [/div]​
[div class="leftarrow"] side arrow left.jpg [/div]​
[div class="rightarrow"] side arrow right.jpg [/div]
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse GasMaskie GasMaskie Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Zamasu Zamasu The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus
[script class=pagecount]
set clickCount 1
hide tab2
// hide leftarrow
[/script]
[script class=leftarrow on=click]
hide tab1
hide tab2
if (geq ${clickCount} 2) (dec clickCount)
if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (show tab1)
if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (show tab2)
// if (leq ${clickCount} 1) (hide leftarrow)
// if (leq ${clickCount} 2) (show rightarrow)
setText "Page ${clickCount}/2" pagecount
[/script]
[script class=rightarrow on=click]
hide tab1
hide tab2
if (leq ${clickCount} 1) (inc clickCount)
if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (show tab1)
if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (show tab2)
// if (geq ${clickCount} 3) (hide rightarrow)
// if (geq ${clickCount} 2) (show leftarrow)
setText "Page ${clickCount}/2" pagecount
[/script]
[/div]

Violet looked at Nilla and nodded "Thank you." she then laid back, grateful to finally be able to rest. Her faunus ears twitched as they picked up the sound. "Yeah, that's a stomach grumble alright. Speaking of. I'm kinda hungry. What kind of food is there at this camp?" she asked the group that was here before her own. "Follow up question: How many people are here?"
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu The Elder The Elder Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Taco Taco

"Hungry, I'm hungry, where do they hide the goodies....". Schwarz was thinking as he walked through the camp, he heard some decently loud volume scolding coming from the tent next to him, with his belly grumbling he decided to peek inside. He saw a pink haired girl and his vision blurred out, he tried to walk just one more step but he fell towards her.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Duke of Doge Duke of Doge GasMaskie GasMaskie CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu The Elder The Elder Taco Taco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back