• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

RWBY 1x1

Well here's my team. Team GREY.

Name: Genya Suzuki

Appearance: He pretty much looks like this guy
here, but his hair is a little bit longer plus it's grey, he doesn't have any guns and his jacket is grey and black instead of blue and red.

Weapon: A long medium sized sword named Slayer. He mostly uses it for ariel fighting but it's good for ground combat too of course. It can also be morphed into a chain whip letting Genya grapple onto things or onto monsters. There's also a small hole on the left side of the swords grip where Genya can insert capsules of dust which of course have different effects.

Personality: Genya can sometimes come off as a complete asshole towards people. He acts cocky, says what's on his mind, and can be a real smartass. Deep down though he's pretty nice guy once you get to know him....well that's if you don't annoy him.

Background: Genya comes from a history of Hunters and Huntresses. His parents are still hunters and so are his older sister and one of his older brothers, the oldest one that is. Now it's finally his turn to become one ad what better place to go than to Beacon Academy.

Name: Ryu

Appearance:
Here.

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Blue

Weapon: Ryu has two chained blades called Heaven and Hell. The chains that are attached to each blade is attached to his arms while the blades safely stay secured on his back. He can use them as close range weapons and use them as a long range by throwing them, kind of like Scorpion's chain from Mortal Kombat. The grips on both blades can be detached revealing two twin pistols.

Personality: Ryu can sometimes take things too seriously. He can be sarcastic but also act childish.

Background: Ryu has no recollection of his past at all. He works for both Roman Torchwick and this mysterious group who the leader goes by the name Zero. He's been sent to Beacon undercover to complete three objectives. One, gather information about the school the students, and other....things. Two, discover if there really is a gold mine of dust in Beacon and retrieve it. The final task was to assassinate Headmaster Ozpin.

Name: Edward Harlem

Appearance:
Here, well without the sword that is.

Weapon: Thor's Wrath. It's a hammer like weapon which when slammed on surface can cause an electric shockwave that will take anything down. It can also transform into a Gatling gun.

Personality: Edward a very out going guy. He likes to make as many friends as possible. He also can be a bit of a pervert.

Background: Though Edward can fight pretty well he wasn't interested in becoming a hunter. His parents actually forced him to go to Beacon. It was the opportunity of a lifetime after all. He figured now that he's here he'd make the best of it. Maybe he'll meet some cute girls. Oh, him and Genya are also friends. They know each outside of Beacon.

Name: Yuki Rene

Appearance:
Here.

Weapon: The Bow Blade. It's pretty much like an bow and arrow which she use for long range attacks. However the edges of the bow are blades which she used for close encounter fighting. The blades and also extend giving her more range when fighting close. Each individual arrow she has is laced with some kind of dust weather it be fire, ice or lightning. Of course she has just regular arrows to show off her aiming skills.

Personality:Yuki comes very timed and shy at first. Once she feels comfortable around people she becomes more open minded and cheerful.

Background: Yuki grew up in a poor family. She spent more of her life training herself with the weapon she created in hopes of getting into Beacon Academy so that she could become a huntress to provide for her sick mother. Some recruits of Beacon saw her talent and she was accepted.

(Woop, Okay...I don't think I will post any for the RWBY team...just cause...yea we already know who they are, but I like your characters ^^)

(Alright I'll start.)

"Gee another day, another boring history lesson." Genya said out loud as him and his team were heading back to their room from history class. Luckily for them though it was the last class of the day.

"How do you know it's boring? You're always sleeping in that class." Ryu told Genya. "You know it is quite interesting to learn about Vale's history."

"Yeah, plus it's awesome getting the top row seats. You know, get to see all the lovely ladies in those cute skirts." Edward spoke. Yuki remained quiet. Though it had been a month since they became a team she was still shy around them especially since she was the only girl on team GREY.

"AND THEN THIS BEOWOLF CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND WAS ALL LIKE 'GAERR!' AND I WAS ALL LIKE 'EAT MY SCYTHE!" Ruby explained as she threw her arms up into the air explaining the dream she had the previous night to her group as they walked down the hall. She had thrown her arms up at the wrong time though and ended up hitting one of the people they were passing by. "SORRY! I'm so sorry" she apologized.

Yang laughed as her sister apologized to the other group,"I think they get it Ruby" she chuckled and looked toward the group. Raising a brow she grinned slightly "GREY Right?" she questioned making sure she got the group name right. She hadn't actually met any of them before but she had paid some attention during the ceremonies when they were announcing teams.

"You know these people Yang?" Weiss put her hands on her hips and looked over the group before shaking her head, none of them seemed to have any significance to her at this point in time.

"No, but their team was announced a couple after ours" Yang pointed out and smiled toward the strangers.

Blake stood back looking at the group before her and glanced over the GREY group, eyes trailing over them, assessing them.

"YEA! NOW I REMEMBER!" Ruby pitched in after she was done apologizing, "What were your names again?" she questioned nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Unfortunately the person Ruby hit accidentally was Genya. "Yo, watch where you're swinging your hands." He said to her before she apologized.

"Relax Genya, it was just an accident. No harm done." Edward spoke before looking over at the four girls. "Don't mind him, he gets cranky after his naps, though it should be before that." He explained. It was then that Yang asked them about their team name. "Yep that's us, and you guys are......um.......don't tell me. I think I remember."

"Team RWBY." Yuki finally spoke.

Blake was the only one examining a team as Ryu was doing the same at team RWBY. After all Zero was looking for new huntresses to use, though before Ryu could make any decisions he would have to see them in battle.

"Team RWBY huh? Heard one of y'all got accepted here two years ahead of time. Pretty impressive. Anyway, I'm Genya, team leader." Genya started. "The guy leaning against the wall is Ryu, this loudmouth is Edward, and this is Yuki. She doesn't talk much."

"Cranky doesn't sound like the appropriate word" Weiss pointed out as she narrowed her eyes on the team. She wasn't exactly the most approachable person to begin with and these guys were digging into their training time.

Ruby laughed nervously as she put up her hand "That would be me...The person who hit you" she leaned in toward her sister, "Did you have to tell everyone?" she questioned. She wasn't annoyed or anything but being treated differently just because she was accepted early into the academy wasn't something she desired, she just wanted to fit in like everyone else.

Yang laughed "I am just so proud of you sis!" she put her arm around Ruby and ruffled her hair.

Weiss crossed her arms, "guys, we should be training for the upcoming event, not socializing in the hallway.." she had started tapping her foot impatiently against the floor as she watched Yang and Ruby interact with the GREY team.

Ruby waved, "HAI! I am Ruby and this here is Yang, my sister. That there is Weiss, and that there is Blake" she pointed toward the ones she was introducing and chuckled at Weiss' statement. "Yea, the competition they are holding, we probably should-" Yang pulled her closer as her arm was still on Ruby's shoulders

"You guys work too hard, can't we just have fun for once? Its not like having a chat in the hallways is going to threaten our chance of winning" Yang laughed and looked toward the other team. "Are you guys ready for it?"

Blake looked toward Ryu for a moment and then Yuki, some quiet company would have been nice for a change, though she didn't mind the girls...they could be loud and rather obnoxious at times.

"Well it's not like no one is stopping you." Genya replied to Weiss statement. "Yeah, I think our team is ready for it. Been busting our asses off the last month for this tournament. Couldn't ask for a better though, even if they paid me. We definitely have a shot of winning." He then responded to Yang's question.

"Hell yeah. Gonna kick some ass and take names......well not really take some names. Maybe phone numbers." Edward added. Ryu just shook his head upon hearing what his teammate had said and of course Yuki was too shy to speak.

Weiss glared toward Genya and continued to tap her foot on the floor. "Well it would be a lot easier to train with my team, if my team wasn't preoccupied with your team" she said in her stubborn tone as she watched the other two happily interact with the team.

"You guys don't have a chance against us" Yang stated with a wicked grin, "we are going to win this thing right sis?" she questioned and looked down at Ruby.

Ruby laughed nervously, "I uhh...yeaaa we are" she tried to sound confident but at this point in time she was a little embarrassed with how Yang was acting. "We should...probably...go now" she suggested again "you know with all the training and stuff we have to do.."

"Geeze you guys just aren't letting that down are you?" Yang questioned and shook her head, "okay okay...lets go then. Good luck guys" she looked toward the GREY group and followed after Weiss who was more than happy to get out of there.

"Hey-Wait up!" Ruby jogged after them. Blake was the last to leave, she gave them one last look over and followed after the others, strange group they were.

"Yeah, keep talking now but come tournament time we'll see whose team is better." Edward said to Yang pounding his fist together.

"Nope, though it seems that one of your teammates keeps nagging you all to go." Genya said glaring at Weiss. "Well we wish you guys luck too." He finished as he waved goodbye to team RWBY as they headed back to their dorm. "Geez that Weiss girl. What a bitch." Genya finally said once the other team was far far away so they couldn't hear them.

"That maybe true, but man they were totally hot, especially Yang. She's got a nice rack." Edward added.

"Is that all you ever think about?" Ryu asked.

"Um.....maybe we should train as well?" Yuki suggested quietly.

"Don't worry Yuki. We have plenty of time to train." Edward said to her.

"I'm definitely not going in the training room with the White Bitch in there.......hey I just made a nickname for her." Genya spoke again.

"Are you serious?! Fraternizing with the opponent?!" Weiss questioned as she looked back at Yang and Ruby.

"Aren't you overreacting?" Blake asked dryly and looked over at Weiss.

"We were just talking Weiss" Ruby mentioned nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. She wouldn't have left so soon if Weiss wasn't taking things so seriously.

"Yea, calm down Weiss, its not like I was telling them all of our 'secrets' or something" Yang laughed and shook her head as they walked into the training area. They weren't the only ones there, Jaune and Pyrrha were also training and it looked like Jaune was loosing...nothing new there.

"I am NOT over reacting" Weiss denied and took hold of the Myrtenaster, "if they end up beating us, its because of you guys" she snapped and turned toward Ruby, "you'll be my sparing partner...come on" she really didn't like sparring with Blake for their obvious disagreements, though they had settled a few things but she still wasn't too sure about Blake being a faunus.

Yang looked over at Blake, "I guess its you and me" she grinned, the gauntlets on her wrists showing themselves.

Blake sighed and shook her head, looking at Yang she nodded and they began.

With the rest of the day free the members of team GREY decided to do their own things. Genya was resting on his bed playing on his phone while Yuki was on the top bunk cleaning and tweaking her weapon as she was going to head off and train a bit, team or not. They didn't know where Ryu went and Edward? Well he was off trying to charm some girl, that bunny girl Velvet. It was then that they got a knock on the door. "Can you get that Yuki?" Genya asked.

"Um....sure." Replied Yuki as she got off the top bunk and answered the door. Standing there was one of the instructors of Beacon. Yuki didn't recognize him. Probably and instructor for the upper classmen. "Can I help you sir?" She asked.

"I have come to tell you that you and your team are to report to headmaster Ozpin's office immediately." The instructor told her before leaving.

"Um....Genya did you hear that? The headmaster wants us to see him."

"Really? Wonder what for." Genya said. "Let me text the others. I'll tell them to meet us there."

The RWBY group had been in the middle of training when one of the instructions walked up to Ruby, "Ruby, please excuse the interruption" the team had stopped. They were all panting, trying to catch their breath from the hard training session, wiping sweat from their brow. "You are being called to the headmaster's office, please clean yourselves up and head there immediately" the instructor smiled and walked away.

Yang raised a brow, "wonder what that's all about" she looked around at the others.

Ruby smiled, "maybe they have some super top secret mission that they're going to send us on and we are going to have to-" the young girl was cut off by Weiss.

"I highly doubt that's the case Ruby...Come on lets go clean up and see what its about"/Maybe they are recognizing how great we are and are and we won't even have to compete because we will obviously win anyways/ Weiss' thought with a sly grin on her face.

"Right...Silly thought" Ruby laughed nervously as they cleaned up some and walked for the headmaster's office.

"Its probably nothing serious" Blake mentioned as she walked down the hall with the others. Upon entering the headmaster's office they all seemed to pause and look toward The GREY team. What was happening?

Genya had texted both Ryu and Edward and told them to meet Yuki and him at Ozpin's office. Edward was kind of confused what was going on while Ryu became a little nervous, though he didn't show it. he was hoping that his cover wasn't blown. However he did have a plan in case that did happen though. The team sat on a rather large couch in Ozpin's office while waiting for team RWBY. Ozpin wasn't even there yet, only Glynda Goodwitch. "Well what was the point in asking us to come here if the headmaster is not here?" Genya said under his breath right before team RWBY came in. "Took you all long enough. We've been waiting for hours........nah just kidding. You guys have any idea why both our teams are up here?" Genya asked them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back