Rusty Forum RPer Looking for 1x1

Graverobber141

[Insert Clever Line Here]
It’s been a while since I’ve forum roleplayed. A few years at least, and I’ve found that I’ve gotten a bit rusty over that time. When I started playing WoW, all of my roleplay went to WoW, and it’s a different environment.

Posting is the big difference I’ve seen. WoW is an online game, so posts come quicker and have less detail. Stuff that someone else’s character can’t see, feel, hear, or have reason to react to in someway is left out. That was the way the group I was involved in did it, anyways.

So, the best way to get less rusty would be to actually roleplay! I was wondering if someone out there wouldn’t mind doing a 1x1 with me, and be willing to bear with me as I got back into the routine of making detailed posts. Someone who would offer positive feedback, criticism, and help me along my way would be awesome!

For what sort of roleplay I’m into, the answer is just about anything. I mainly enjoy fantasy and supernatural roleplays (I love my werewolves, I can’t help it), though I’m very willing to try just about anything. The only thing I request is good grammar, spelling, literacy, and activeness. Real life always comes first, but if you’re going to be away for a while, it’d be nice to have some communication beforehand.

When it comes to romance, I’m open to it, and just about any orientation pairings. I do mostly play males, though I’d be willing to branch out. I just don’t know how good my female characters would be. xD

If you’re interested, please send me a PM with any ideas you might have! And thanks to anyone who took the time to read this. Happy roleplaying!

Would you do a malexmale romance/fantasy/action roleplay? I'm pretty active. And with good grammar, I'm in a college level English class in high school, so that's not an issue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back