Rusted from the Rain [Zombie Apoc./Survival RP]

Is my character going to be added to the archive soon? ^w^

I'm excited that this has started C:

And the bed monster calls to me. Going to answer it. I should be on tomorrow afternoon after class. Afternoon to my fellow east-coasters, anyways. Good night!

Don't think so, but I'm going to post in like 30mins so if you wanna move him to mine in that time I'll interact with you and Rapido

(I'm on taptalk, so don't judge!)

Hey guys. :)

Yeah, I am kinda hoping all of us will bump into each other at some point but won't lie I am rather enjoying this RP :)

So how does the DM influence this then? Seems like the players are making the world up as we go, is that the status quo? Just curious, not used to that style

I am guessing it starts off as characters that are finding their way around after recent events and no doubt something or someone will bring us all together. For an apocalypse this style seems to me more fitting. Not done one like it before but kind of gives me a Resident Evil vibe.

Gah! I was supposed to post and then my computer crashed so I have to do it later tonight :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh man, I don't know what's wrong with my account... I'm watching this RP but haven't gotten any notifications, so I figured it never kicked off. Just realized I was completely wrong. This is the third time this is happened. I'm gonna try and catch myself up right now, then post as soon as possible. So sorry, I'm not dropping out!

Would anyone be apposed if I moved Will/Damien around if only for the sake of keeping the RP alive?

Users who are viewing this thread