Rusted from the Rain [Zombie Apoc./Survival RP]

Working on an application (I was almost done but then I lost most of my writing heh) Sounds fun!

H'okay, home from work. I'll be getting back to the rest of the apps.

Yay!
ARsKS1u.gif

Me too. I've had weird schedules at work the past few nights because it's spring break here. I haven't been able to stay up as late as I would like to to work on this :C Prolly coulda picked a better time to start this, haha.

That sucks I hope things get onto a preferred schedule for you soon! And it's alright a slower start gives more time for more people to join, I guess? I'm sure non of us mind! May I ask how many people have submitted apps?

Work should be back to normal by Friday. I get to sleep in that morning
NG7dNDC.gif

I've gotten 9 applications so far and I've made my way through 5.75 of them.

RAWR. I'm getting an error when posting profiles. "Please enter a message with no more than 20 images."

I ONLY HAVE 7.

Also, every time I post Lukas's profile, the spoiler splits in two. I got in and delete the extra spoiler code. Click Save Changes, and it splits again.

Anybody know how to solve these? I'm not quite familiar with the code here yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the picture thing may have to do with the loading gif you have. There's quite a lot, and may count as pictures also. Perhaps you can separate some profiles into a second post?

Yeah, I should be done tonight. I've got four more to go. Oh my, haha.

Make that
FIVE
pAUKy4l.gif
Just got one more in.

Last edited by a moderator:
H'oh man, I'm sorry for the disappearing act. I am okay, I just had some life stuff that I had to take care suddenly and I had no choice but to take care of it immediately.

I
am back, though. With a vengeance.

Anybody who's app is up, can go ahead and get started if they wish. I'm knockin' out the rest right now.

Users who are viewing this thread