• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛ Rusted Crowns ☠

Wow..

I feel like this RP is slowly dying because no one, apart from me and two others are actually posting..

uwahh do you think so? o(*´д`*)o i was hoping people just weren't posting because it was the weekday and they were busy and hopefully they'd be more active on Friday or Saturday.

What should I do? Should I message them? ((ヽ(´Д`;ゞ=ヾ;´Д`)ノ))

Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out. I just got hired for a full time job, and the exhaustion of 8 hours on my feet is real. Thanks for reserving my spot though(:

Last edited by a moderator:
*slowly slugs along with Galene and Kydoimos making mistakes*

@MrMister

Permission for Kydoimos to possibly deck Drew in the face later, if they ever stop being awkward around Adrian and find Galene?

So I think I should be able to update tomorrow.

EDIT: IMPORTANT FACT! Kaneda has a boyfriend who goes to a different school. This boyfriend is very good with computers and basically just keeps Kaneda's computer safe and protected at all times because that matters to Kaneda and he wants to see him happy even if only in that way. Of course, nobody knows about said boyfriend because Kaneda's private like that, but I just thought this might be important to add somewhere...should probably add this to his CS at some date...

@P U R I T Y, no problem! It was a pleasure having you while it lasted! ^^

//hURLS MATTEO ACROSS THE ROOM

I don't know if i've done good

ohno

i get so nervous when my characters jump in and try to break up a fight

OHNO

@mikaluvkitties, that's super interesting! Kaneda is such a cutie (*´▽`*)

I'm anticipating this:

Galene: "All of you fight me"

Kydoimos: *my Galene-is-being-a-fucking-idiot senses are tingling*

@Tomohi Rikuu Also, real quick, I was wondering if Anais's profile was up yet, and if not if you had any idea when it might be? Like, no rush or anything, I'm just excited by what little I know about her to get a more indepth view and eventually see her show up in the rp :3

@mikaluvkitties, ah that's great to hear!

and thank you! Its an accurate representation of how I look when someone tries to take a picture of me orz

Ah ! Yeah I'll probably post for her before I completely finish her profile! There will definitely be a post for her in the RP some time this week ^^

and i'll also finish her profile some time this week also lol orz

@Tomohi Rikuu

I'll take your word for it. XP

Once Galene gets away from the people that are irritating her/she hates, she'll be a lot more friendly. She's just defensive because everyone ganged up on her and she has a knee jerk reaction of "FIGHT ME"when she's confronted with people she finds to be those stereotypical high class snooty I'm-better-than-you attitudes.

I feel like she just made a load of enemies tho XP

i had stuff written. it's gone now. gone. i will start again soonish after catching up and having time and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back