• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♛ Rusted Crowns ☠

Tomohi Rikuu

✿ αwĸwαrd ѕloтн ✿

>>

LINK TO THREAD <<

ndPpp7V.gif

R u s t e d C r o w n s

Maple Ridge Private Academy for corrupt children and the selfish. Not it's literal name, but it might as well be. Maple Ridge is well known for educating the students of only the most wealthy from across the globe. Those who were fortunate enough to not be accepted into this school believe its like a chunk of heaven broke off from the clouds and landed on earth, and they can't be more wrong.

The faculty are just as corrupt as the students. There is no student safe from the drama which is constantly invading the school. Rumors, backstabbing, cheating, ect. Its almost like the school is in its own teenage drama with no end in sight. Now its a new year with old faces and possibly new faces, new secrets and new rumors, new relationships and more backstabbing. Be careful in who you chose to trust.

REAL FC - ALWAYS ACCEPTING - ASK ANY QUESTIONS BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:

ndPpp7V.gif

R u s t e d C r o w n s

I have a very slim idea on how this here forum site works with roleplays, but i'll try hard to make this at least a bit successful!

I'm still kind of confused on the whole 'tabs' thing orz

Rules

1) You may have up to two characters. Though they must be of opposite gender. You can not make two boys nor two girls at the same time.

2) This roleplay will (hopefully) include homosexual, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships. If you are not comfortable with that then I guess you can skadoodle on out.

3) Drama will be the center of this roleplay. Love triangles, cheating, lying, unrequited love, ect. Lets all work together to make this a really interesting roleplay that'll keep us on our toes!

4) Don't take anything that someone says In Character towards your character personal. For example, if person a's character dislikes person b's character, person b shouldn't take it personally.

5) Refrain from making characters that are bland and neutral. Arrogant, dramatic, and downright evil characters are welcome here with open arms. I won't attack you if you make a peaceful character though, we are going to need some characters that can restore at least a little of the balance.

Tomohi Rikuu] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] , @MidnightSoul ahhh yes yes! Its a pleasure to have you both! I look forward to roleplaying with you two once the threads are finished (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
I saw you placed the rules here :3

Do you need help posting a thread up in the realistic/modern rp area for roleplays?

[QUOTE="Of the Red]*is intensely hoping for my character to get in a cute homo af relationship*

[/QUOTE]
* joins her in that cute homo wish*

ha ha! I'm hoping for the same thing tbh

for both of my characters even (≧艸≦*)

The thread should be complete later today!

Hopefully my computer will take the site's new update well so I won't have to wait for days o(*´д`*)o

>>

THE THREAD IS READY FOR YOU <<

Post your characters or chat it up in the OOC! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back