Russian Empire

Kazami42

Budget Morpheus, soldier #1,128,300 reporting in.
Name of the Country: Russia

Govermet Type: Absolute Monarchy.

Brief History:

Russia would continue to expand and conquer lands from their enemies, and taking land by storm. Over time they started to begin industrializing, and found the importance of industrialization. However they had a lack of humanity for their enemies and would often dehumanize them for quicker gains. As of late there has been a decrease in expansion, and more of a emphasis upon industrialization. Becoming rather obsessed with it. The country absorbs weaker countries if deemed as necessary. 

Geoghraphy: I.O.U.

[I see this with everyone else, so I guess I have to add it?]

Economy:

Due to the conquering of the past, and the large amount of industrialization, the economy is above average.

Military:

Due to the obsessive amount of industrialization, they have tended to go overboard. They also have a strict military program, and strike their enemie's people and military. Their people by subjugation. They have a large amount of pieces and weapons, and a few of that are actually advanced. [Than the actual existing pieces.]

Name of the Personification: Ivan raskalovski the eighth.

Appearance: 

tumblr_static_russaa.jpg

[The metallic pipe-cane is a symbol of the industrialization process and upperclass status. The military cap is the symbol of military prowess. The scarf is a symbol of winter and the bodies buried by it. It is also a symbol of all the strange, cruel, or insane acts he has committed...]

Personality:

[Unknowing act]

He is kind, with only some levels of obsession. He likes roses and usually has one with him, and is otherwise a gentleman. He likes to knit.

[Shocking truth]

He is kind, but he is equally as obsessive. He carries a box of roses with him which is a symbol of people's lives, and makes his scarf longer with every absurd act he has committed. He is a gentleman in some ways, but he is usually the opposite in the rest. He wants to make a union, and takes his knitting seriously. Despite appearing as a male, he refers to himself as mother. This has caused alot of people to question his actual gender.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back