Rules

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
-No godmodding: You WILL not use someone else's character or else you will be banned from the roleplay (unless, of course, given complete permission from the owner of the character).

-No Mary Sues: Please try to make your characters realistic and multidimensional.

-No discrimination: I will not tolerate any discrimination of any kind. Wether that be sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, or anything else.

-No over-powered characters. Remember, these characters are (mostly) supposed to be normal people.

-You MUST make a character sheet and have it accepted before you start roleplaying.

-While I am not against people playing genders, sexualities, or ethnicities they are not, I would prefer that if you are going to that you do not stereotype. (Ex. a heterosexual player playing a homosexual man making the man extremely girly and feminine.)

-I reserve the right to edit character sheets as I see fit. (Don't worry, I won't change anything too much. I'll usually just change "gay" to homosexual "straight" to heterosexual, "F" to female, "M" to male, etc.)

-I reserve the right to hide content as I see fit. (But usually only if it doesn't meet the rules.)

-No magical powers.

-No special hair or eye colors (dyed hair is ok but nothing like hair that changes with emotion, red eyes, or stuff like that).

-1 character allowed only.

-Keep it PG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back