Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmuel

Grateful Servant of God
  1. Follow all of RPN's rules. That should go without saying. (will link here)
  2. No auto-hitting or auto-dodging. There is a system in place that determines how likely it is that either will happen, but neither are guaranteed to happen everytime.
  3. No insta-killing. Permanent death is possible, but not at the whim of a player and not all of a sudden.
  4. Be aware of post order. A PC or NPC with a higher Speed than your character may interrupt your character's action. I may revise this in the future, but for now, I'm using it as a way of controlling free-for-all battles.
  5. Avoid one-liners if at all possible. Even simple actions can easily take up 2 or 3 sentences.
  6. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation whenever possible. It's not the most important thing, but it will prevent confusion as to whom is doing what, where, and when (Again, this could be more of an issue with free-for-all battles).
  7. Post at least once per day. There may be times that you're able and wanting to post more than that, which is great, but I don't expect that to be true for everyone.
  8. If you're not going to be able to post for a day or two, say so in OOC. RL happens and is more important. You can come back to this RP, but you might not be able to do something in RL over again.
  9. If you decide that you can't be a part of this RP anymore, send a private message to a Moderator ASAP. The sooner one of us knows, the sooner we can adjust things IC.
  10. If any disputes arise, any Moderator can handle it. If, for some reason, you don't like the way that a Moderator handles it, contact me (Shmuel). My decision overrides all others. With that being said, don't try to persuade me to overturn something trivial, like your attack missed and you think it should've hit. Valid reasons are:
  • If you think that a Moderator is showing favoritism to another player.
  • If you think that a Moderator doesn't like you and is making your dice rolls fail all the time, or anything similar.

Be sure to add referral code and who referred you in join request.

If you read all of this, include "Viva La Revolucion" in the Extra section of your CS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread