Rules

Loony_Bin

Lost and Confused...I think
RULES:

1. No bullying OOC: I'm fine with it in character, but there's no need to do something stupid like that out of character.
  2. No god modding: Unless I or Gingrbread have given you permission to do so (Which most likely won't happen), if you get caught doing this, I will remove your post.
  3. No excessive cursing: Look, I'm perfectly alright with cursing, I do it all the fucking time. But if you're doing it every other word, that's not acceptable on a regular basis.
  4. Teachers and multiple characters are on a TRUST BASED SYSTEM. If you have proven that you can handle consistent and non-rule breaking posting, then we will talk if you are interested. If you get three major strikes while doing this, this  will be taken away.
  5. This one is less of a rule, but there are no slots in St. Francis, nor will we be locking in people in the beginning. But there is a point within the story where if you leave, you are gone, and you cannot rejoin. We will be closing off accepting more characters UNLESS NEEDED by that point. Don't worry to much though, this won't happen for some time, and this is more of an advanced warning.
  6. If you've read this far, put: 'Gingerbread is scum' in white somewhere in your CS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back